[QoL] adding ATM at each gas stations

Laza

Question

as the title says, won't make it long, in real life probably in every gas station you might find atm, therefore i suggest adding at every gas stations atm, there's already at some, but not at every.

19 answers to this question

@Bartman said in adding ATM at each gas stations:

@Spartan said in adding ATM at each gas stations:

remove the gas station better

^^ this or make bigger fuel tanks : D
i did even once a math & duo gta distances the chetas fuel is rip after ~28km, even on full speed u dont rip fuel from sport cars after 28km in rl

At least to be 500 liters for Roadtrain, like is it in real life, for cars should be less, but it should be spent much slower than it is now, just what I think.

@Laza said in adding ATM at each gas stations:

i did even once a math & duo gta distances the chetas fuel is rip after ~28km, even on full speed u dont rip fuel from sport cars after 28km in rl

At least to be 500 liters for Roadtrain, like is it in real life, for cars should be less, but it should be spent much slower than it is now, just what I think.

aye or that, just need to get away from the "uuf i droove to lv & back to ls, fuel almost rip"
its like an script made just to annoy drivers/racers, it dont even have real life aspect & helping econemy it doesent aswell

@Laza said in adding ATM at each gas stations:

aye or that, just need to get away from the "uuf i droove to lv & back to ls, fuel almost rip"
its like an script made just to annoy drivers/racers, it dont even have real life aspect & helping econemy it doesent aswell

they shall keep an eye on this though, would mean for lots of members.
even tho as this guy said above, adding save disks at each gs is also smart.

Sometimes when we approach a gas station to refuel a vehicle, we realize that we do not have enough money in our current balance, and going to the bank at this moment is a bit of a long story, so it can be more profitable and convenient for us if an ATM is added at each gas station.

I know that might be quite annoying want to refill and have to walk or grab other car to go to an ATM, i don't think its a big deal where admins should put some effort on, maybe improving the gas station and scripts related is the way.