Gang Level requirements

AdemBygt

Question

Nowadays, every player is in a gang or a gang's helper, and gangs need to find players while in this situation. and if we cant get 40 members we are getting a warning or notification for that

alt text

If we are active enough for turfs bankrobs and other gang activites , why we need more members. its making gangs free invite players or invite non skilled players
@SAES-Gang-Managers

@Undisputed-Command @Underground-Empire @Clandestine-Mob @Organization-Zero @CripZ @Medelln-Cartel @Comando-Da-Capital @Gypsy-Jokers-MC @Rogue-21 @Los-Escondidos

The requirements were increased to adjust to the criminals:cops ratio back when the server had 250+ players on peak times, and now when the server barely gets 180 players peak they did not lower the requirements.

I feel like the GMs right now are using their position as a tool to choke the official gangs in hope of somehow turning them into the cop side. This will never happen, and the GMs should not mess with such topics. Such a switch from a player would take something like the development team actually adding something interesting to the cop side gameplay on the server. If you end up choking a gang until it gives up, the players in this gang will either simply move onto the next gang or leave the server, resulting in the opposite of the intended result.

There's also another topic that I hoped not to touch into in fear of backlash, but I felt like it must be discussed. That is; CLO. Yes, CLO heavily influences the gang choice for a major segment of the players. I'm not gonna name gangs, but everyone knows that there are 3 gangs who offer the highest chance of joining CLO if you join them and get comfy with their CLO members. I feel like this somehow needs to be broken down because those gangs are getting an unfair advantage of boosted activity over other gangs because of their status as CLO feeders.

And lastly, I want to discuss the GM team and their requirements. Right now, it feels the current system is designed by bots who just count media archive posts and player numbers. Back in the old system, the GMs actually played the game and observed how active the gang was ingame. For example, UE had a great participation in criminal sides activities in the month of May. We even had a peak of 19 concurrent players at one point, but we still fell short because of the damn numbers. The old GM teams used to evaluate the gang's presence ingame and only demote the very poor/dead gangs at level 5 who did not bother showing up in activities at all. This one though, only cares about numbers.

do you know what we are talking about

Also etf closed for that?

:::

@Freezoom said in Gang Level requirements:

Hell no, in cops have 6 squad but gang side have 20 gang and are you still making topic for buff criminal side?

@Maxyou12 said in Gang Level requirements:

If you do that then cop side will die forever I mean cop side like 50 and criminals are 200+, So i can't agree

Hell no, cops side have 6 squad but criminal side have 20 gangs and are you still making topic for buff criminal side?

If you do that then cop side will die forever I mean cop side like 50 and criminals are 200+, So i can't agree

You guys dont seem to see the reason why the cop side is as dead and as unattractive to people as it is. The main reason for it is that cops do not have literally anything to do script wise and if you think making gangs requirements higher is gonna help with cop sides activity then you are just stupid.

Hell no, cops side have 6 squad but criminal side have 20 gangs and are you still making topic for buff criminal side?

The fix for the cop side being dead is not in punishing the criminal side. SAES management has tried easing everything for the cop side in the past year but it still did not become as active as they had hoped. It's time to try a new approach in the form of introducing new interesting game play features for the cop side.

@Daryl said in Gang Level requirements:

5? official gangs added with spawns in the last two months with 2 more on the way

"make it easier to have an official gang"

fucking lol

That the GMs added shitload of gangs in the past few months does not mean that all gangs should become victims of a new system that consists of requirements which are/will be nearly impossible to fulfill, even though they have always been stable. We should respect that the playercount has fallen back, and balance the amount of gangs in another way instead. Now it is just looking for easy excuses honestly. Like Ammar said, there are gangs who are really active but just lack the numbers of needed members

@Adistar said in Gang Level requirements:

@Daryl said in Gang Level requirements:

5? official gangs added with spawns in the last two months with 2 more on the way

"make it easier to have an official gang"

fucking lol

That the GMs added shitload of gangs in the past few months does not mean that all gangs should become victims of a new system that consists of requirements which are/will be nearly impossible to fulfill, even though they have always been stable. We should respect that the playercount has fallen back, and balance the amount of gangs in another way instead. Now it is just looking for easy excuses honestly. Like Ammar said, there are gangs who are really active but just lack the numbers of needed members

Well sayd.

At first, I did vote for no. After reading everyone's comments on here I deleted my vote and chose not to vote anymore. You guys make valid points. Although I do believe it's easy to create a gang because of how many crims there are. Maybe how many gangs there are doesn't really matter. IRL you only have one police department per district and maybe some sub stations.

I guess the main way to tackle the issue of cop side declining is by adding more scripts and making it fun.

Well in my opinion the requirements fit actually, but there should be a difference between the activite members when you apply for a level and the active members when you aint applying. I would say for example that the requirement of applying for lvl 2 is at currently 20 active members. Once reaching level 2 should make the requirement lower to keep the level. So you only need like 14 active members every month when you are lvl 2 so you don't get a notification. Keeping a level should be easier than getting a new level.

I totally agree with @AdemBygt as i can see every criminal is in gang or already applied for someone recruiting new members its kinda hard, we all want to have skilled and loyal members but thats impossible which gets us to invite nonskilled players just to fillful the requirements its better to have 20 good skilled members than 20 other retards which wont do anything for it. And about the cop side as @SAFP-Stone said i suggest to add more scripts which will make the cop side more interesting and start interest people to join squads etc. Theres nothing to do to make gangs easier thats for all not us gang members

@Ammar said in Gang Level requirements:

The requirements were increased to adjust to the criminals:cops ratio back when the server had 250+ players on peak times, and now when the server barely gets 180 players peak they did not lower the requirements.

I feel like the GMs right now are using their position as a tool to choke the official gangs in hope of somehow turning them into the cop side. This will never happen, and the GMs should not mess with such topics. Such a switch from a player would take something like the development team actually adding something interesting to the cop side gameplay on the server. If you end up choking a gang until it gives up, the players in this gang will either simply move onto the next gang or leave the server, resulting in the opposite of the intended result.

There's also another topic that I hoped not to touch into in fear of backlash, but I felt like it must be discussed. That is; CLO. Yes, CLO heavily influences the gang choice for a major segment of the players. I'm not gonna name gangs, but everyone knows that there are 3 gangs who offer the highest chance of joining CLO if you join them and get comfy with their CLO members. I feel like this somehow needs to be broken down because those gangs are getting an unfair advantage of boosted activity over other gangs because of their status as CLO feeders.

And lastly, I want to discuss the GM team and their requirements. Right now, it feels the current system is designed by bots who just count media archive posts and player numbers. Back in the old system, the GMs actually played the game and observed how active the gang was ingame. For example, UE had a great participation in criminal sides activities in the month of May. We even had a peak of 19 concurrent players at one point, but we still fell short because of the damn numbers. The old GM teams used to evaluate the gang's presence ingame and only demote the very poor/dead gangs at level 5 who did not bother showing up in activities at all. This one though, only cares about numbers.

Well we need to face a truth, for me joining CLO shouldn't be about which gang are you in, or tryharding to let HQ like you, but should be about skill. Im not gonna name some people that got into CLO just because they asslicked CLO membership, but we know that kind of people existing. Also im not only one that thinks this way.

Just look at the situation:
There are like 30 fucking gangs around or smth, yesterday i came to help on turfs and there were members of 10 gangs fighting each other, more looks like DM, except for INKAS whom turf was that (UE VS INKAS it was, as I can remember). Still, with these requirements new gangs are managing to keep upgrading, they are climbing level ladders. For old gangs there's also no problem, they've got loyal members, none are gang hopping, there's also some systems gangs built to prevent that (e.g. Interchange system withing B~B TT and AA)
There's no problem that new gangs are recruiting new players with no experience, its really cool, which makes them play more, bringing some fresh blood to the server.
If your gang cant recruit new players - the problem is in your gang, not in level requirements or any rules.

How about make this shit as a recruitment, like if the rec is closed then you can't create any gang.. and even if u create one it won't be considered and GMs won't even look at it. And if the rec is open then feel free to create your gang and shit or whatever. Like that people will be obliged to play as normal criminals, try to join the current official gangs/squads and not be like "oh I feel good today, how about I create a gang and to make it special, let me revive a dead gang so people will be happy about it" my ass..

As I did read a couple of comments here, I agree with the fact that the new requirements shouldn't be a must for these old gangs that has nothing to do with 4 or whatever gangs being official at one time. And yeah what's with anyone creating a gang out of no where? the fuck u adding to the server?

I believe because of this people are just so hyped and feel like they can create a gang and make it official soon or later. "I mean look at the new official gangs don't judge me, they made it so why can't I" kek.

What Faysal said is really convincing and interesting a rec can be made for a short period for gangs to be made at if they were convincing enough then they can start working after being accepted by the GMs if not then yeah less gangs.. but we can leave it open for the cops always for now till they get back on the track. Plus adding new scripts as some people have already stated is a fantastic idea