Fire Department Application - Schwarz 07/06/2020

alt text
Section 1 - Non-RP Information
Nickname: Schwarz
Username: baristezgel2
Old nickname/Other used names ingame: N/A
Current G/S: SWAT
Previous G/S (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):

• CDC: It was inactive and they weren't doing any activities as a gang, so i got bored and left.,

• TT: I got banned from SAES for 3 days, that got me kicked from the gang.

• B~Bx2: I wasn't having fun by playing as a criminal so I decided to play as a cop.

• FOX: I had problems with some of the HQs, didn't want to stay anymore.

• FBI: There were things that didn't make me feel comfortable no matter how hard i tried, so i had to leave.

How long have you been a member of your current G/S and what is your current rank? i joined SWAT 15 days and my rank is probie
Current groups: N/A
Prevous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): N/A
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: I was banned a long while back by SAES>BONE because I was brand new in the server, didn't know the rules and whatnot. Noobie times...
Tell us something about yourself: I'm a 23 year old man from Turkey, I've been playing on SAES RPG: for about 5 years. I live in Istanbul. I love Starbucks and going to the gym in my spare time. And OH! I have cats, I love cats! Nothing much to say, I'm a normal person like everyone else.

Section 2 - Questions
Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department? Yes.
What is your goal within the Fire Department? My job as FireFighter is to help people as.
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in media archive regularly? Yes.

Section 3 - Detailed Profile
What are your strengths? Teamworking, Driving
What are your weaknesses? Sometimes I can be aggressive
Why do you want to join the SAFD?
I want to join San Andreas Fire Department because I'm fit for this role and I'll do everything I can for the media.
What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department? I want to be the best firefighter
Applicant's signature: Schwarz.
Date: 07/06/2020

• 2 weeks later...

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team
16th, june, 2020

Applicant, @Schwarz

Thanks for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step. Keep doing daily activities, and expect to be tested in the upcoming days.

We wish you best of luck!

alt text

Commissioner,
Ferthis

alt text
Roleplay type: Extinguishing the fire in the building in San Fierro
Description of roleplay: On an ordinary day in San Andreas, we suddenly received a report of a fire and we quickly went to the scene with three teams. Police and paramedics quickly arrived at the scene. The top floor of the building was on fire Lt. Matthews approached the balcony and one crew began to climb up the stairs, and 1 crew helicopter supported it from the roof. Police and fire crews barricaded themselves at the scene so no one could be harmed. successfully FF. Schwarz, Lt. Matthews rescued three civilians.
Participants: @Matthews @Ferthis @Andre
Screenshots:

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

:::

@Ferthis said in SA Fire Department :: Media Archive:

alt text

Roleplay type: Bridge colapse

During our evening shift we recieved a emergency call regarding a colapsed bridge near the Los Santos firestation. We gathered enough firefighters and headed out to the scene.

When we arrived with several engines and ladder trucks we noticed that not only the bridge colapsed but there were several vehicles on fire. We called in support form the Los santos police department to secure the roads and connected our trucks to the hydrants. After a good amount of time we were able to control the fire and secure the bridge.

Participants: @Andre @Matthews @Judy @Schwarz @Greed @Leonard @Freezoom

Screenshots:
alt text
alt text
alt text