Police Evidence Transport

JohnnyEnglish

Question

^[alt text]
^[ Police Evidence Transport]

Mechanism:
A Securicar spawns at a secure location with money/rare materials (say gold) or evidence incriminating crime families. Police team is alerted of it's position. Criminal team is alerted of it's position 30 seconds after a Police team member enters the van.

:::

alt text

What Police team must do: Deliver or help Deliver the Securicar containing the valuables from spawn point to a secure location (say Police Dept. in another city/county).

What Criminals must do: Stop the Securicar's by eliminating it's driver, loot the materials within or destroy it (depends on type)

The types of missions available:

1> Money transfer: Police team must deliver the Securicar containing the money to a safe location. Criminals must stop the Police team from delivering the Securicar and loot the money inside the van. To loot it, after the drivers are eliminated, criminal team can use explosives to blow open the back door of the Securicar and then one criminal can break through the security frame in the back. After the frame is broken, all criminals in the area will get paid. Police team can alternatively deliver or help deliver the money and upon completion all cops in the area will get paid.

alt text

2> Rare materials transfer (say ~[gold]~(yellow,olive)): Police team must deliver the Securicar containing the rare materials to a safe location. Criminals must stop the Police team from delivering the Securicar and loot the rare materials inside the van. To loot it, after the drivers are eliminated, criminal team can use explosives to blow open the back door of the Securicar and then one criminal can break through the security frame in the back. After the frame is broken, all criminals in the area will get the rare materials attached to them which they must drop off at a point to get paid. Police team can alternatively deliver or help deliver the rare materials and upon completion all cops in the area will get paid.

alt text

3> Incriminating evidence transport: The Police team will be moving the Securicar containing extremely crucial evidence which could bring down a criminal enterprise. Criminal team must stop the evidence from reaching the safe point by destroying the Securicar containing it. Police team must make sure the Securicar must not be destroyed and reaches the safe point in one piece.

alt text

Balancing Features:

The Securicar will be turned into a more or less version of the Stockade from GTA V

• The Securicar will be modified to handle more damage than normal and will be more massive to get through simple roadblocks, therefore it will need numbers on the criminal side to bring the van to a halt.

• The Securicar will have bulletproof windows, i.e. The driver can not be shot with regular firearms. Only High caliber rounds (Sniper) will be able to damage the driver who will be driving the vehicle.

• The driver will have 50% armour so as to go down in 5 Sniper shots instead of 3

What do you guys think? If I get around 80 to 100 positive votes on this then I will begin work. I'm free to take criticism on the idea.

Regards,
JE.

@J-Garcia I suggested something similar, using an armored transit vehicle for both sides to give them something new...but it's always nice to see a different spin on things. It allows us as players to see new and exciting elements in an open forum.

I like the idea, moreover, as I mentioned a transporting thing for the cops like 2 weeks ago - thats partly what I meant.

Now, in my opinion, to make it even further fair for the cops, why not make it like a PBR for the criminals (f.e. 15 cops are needed to start the mission), the van's speed will be limited, so you won't be able to rush the hell out of everything and there will actually be skill needed from both sides to take control of the van.

Also, the Securier spawn doesn't seem that needed honestly. In my opinion the Official Squad members can be the ones to trigger the script when there are X amount of cops in LVPD for example. Now, the final location for the cops can be like (start - LVPD, finish -Bayside), the van wouldn't be able to go over 120 km/h. The cops will have to organize themselves and take control of the van, once thats done, they'll have to get the van to a warehouse or any other location (different from the cops ones). The van shouldn't be able to be destroyed, it can change the colors (red/blue), based on the side that controls it, but thats it.
The thing can be activated by the cops every 30 minutes.

Thats my additional suggestion to yours, although, I love the idea and I'm sure it will bring massive amount of activity within both sides, not to even mention that this is way better then the current VIP which to be honest is incredibly boring.

@JohnnyEnglish I like the idea, but the problem might be that the car gets easily destroyed when a picador full of criminals drops by and you fail the mission easily.

Maybe, implement it with the VIP as a transport mission from PD to PD? This would actually make it a vip and not a random dude on the streets?

Upgrade the health to a certain amount from the truck to give it a chance?

Just brainstorming at the moment...

Thank you for your insight, @Cappo I do plan to not start the mission unless there is x number of cops present. I also want to make the Van drive-able by an Official Squad / PC member only so foolish trainees don't disturb everyone else.
and @Ramby I do plan to give the vehicle loooooooots of extra health, tenfold at minimum, it's speed will be crippled (Maybe not going over 100-120) and it will be heavy as heck to plow through any weak criminal roadblocks or attacks

@JohnnyEnglish said in Police Evidence Transport:

Thank you for your insight, @Cappo I do plan to not start the mission unless there is x number of cops present. I also want to make the Van drive-able by an Official Squad / PC member only so foolish trainees don't disturb everyone else.
and @Ramby I do plan to give the vehicle loooooooots of extra health, tenfold at minimum, it's speed will be crippled (Maybe not going over 100-120) and it will be heavy as heck to plow through any weak criminal roadblocks or attacks

i still think that making the van completely undestroyable is the best idea, but alright

@Cappo said in Police Evidence Transport:

@JohnnyEnglish said in Police Evidence Transport:

i still think that making the van completely undestroyable is the best idea, but alright

Opinion changed, mutual failure can only be brought forth by having it destructible, plus an indestructible vehicle can be abused anyhow

This might not be a popular opinion amongst the crims, but I think there should be armored support-vehicles as well. I.e lightly armored policecars that can only be used during the transport. The sheer amount of crims compared to cops would make it too easy otherwise, since all the support-vehicles would get sent to the fucking moon within the first 35 seconds, which would leave the securicar alone.