[SUGGESTION] Gaining wanted level for aiming at law enforcements.

Anas_

Question

Those past few days, I have been personally adminjailed for a very poor reason, but I guess I have to suck it up, which was an "unwanted" criminal showed up in front of the jail, bought drugs, then took out his gun and aimed it at me, I obviously thought he was gonna shoot me and then start a jailbreak, so I killed him, apparently that turned out to be deathmatching.

So I am suggesting if a criminal aims his gun at a cop, gets wanted level, so instead of killing them if they present a threat and get adminjailed, you can just arrest them.

what you expect from him @NubBob ? the jail area is restricted and a criminal is going to the vending machine to buy speed to start a jailbreak the suggestion should be Changing the restricted area and starting it from the vending machine instead of the jail marker

@NubBob said in [SUGGESTION] Gaining wanted level for aiming at law enforcements.:

u sure they were aiming at you?
link text

There legit was jailbreak before he cameback, and if I recall correctly, he was a part of it, I've got a pic of him standing a bit far away, holding his gun, I don't record or such, but he kept on coming back to the jail, let's say he didn't aim, what was with the gun and the drugs?

There was a jb but it ended also pretty much every crim runs with a tec-9 out just like every cop has a tazer or nightstick in the hand i dont see anything wrong with that and cant someone buy drugs just cuz he wants to maybe drive faster?

@NubBob said in [SUGGESTION] Gaining wanted level for aiming at law enforcements.:

There was a jb but it ended also pretty much every crim runs with a tec-9 out just like every cop has a tazer or nightstick in the hand i dont see anything wrong with that and cant someone buy drugs just cuz he wants to maybe drive faster?

Let's go with that, why he kept coming back to the jail?

There has been over a million jbs recently daily, the perimeter of the jail should be raised to half of the street atleast so people do go sniping and DMing cops then it's just invalid. When things come down a little ingame, the perimeter should be back to normal

the suggestion is not isolated on jail only, please don't derail the thread any further

So I am suggesting if a criminal aims his gun at a cop, gets wanted level, so instead of killing them if they present a threat and get adminjailed, you can just arrest them.

I have never let a crim aim at me with no stars. Its just insta cs at him. Guess Im lucky not to get adminjailed but seriously, its dumb to be considered as deathmatching. I remember Bone hosting a 'kill me' event back in the day. He used RPG and everytime you just put your mouse (aim) on him, you get disconnected or teleported somewhere lol. So I guess its on the same principle as getting teleported - gaining wanted level is possible.

Bad part is when you accidentally aim at someone and then get fucked but its a single star lol