[SUGGESTION] Gaining wanted level for aiming at law enforcements.

Anas_

Question

Those past few days, I have been personally adminjailed for a very poor reason, but I guess I have to suck it up, which was an "unwanted" criminal showed up in front of the jail, bought drugs, then took out his gun and aimed it at me, I obviously thought he was gonna shoot me and then start a jailbreak, so I killed him, apparently that turned out to be deathmatching.

So I am suggesting if a criminal aims his gun at a cop, gets wanted level, so instead of killing them if they present a threat and get adminjailed, you can just arrest them.

Regarding your adminjail Anas I have been killed by cops infront of the jail and when I asked what was the reason they were like "You are not allowed to be in the jail area at this moment when a jailbreak is going on" Not normal cops but squad members and DE as-well the adminjail is a bullshit one I can say but I like the idea of aiming at an officer for more star makes it more logical i'd say

Same thing happened with martin a few days ago, he got reported for it. It is ridiculous. If such reports go in, the reporter should get adminjailed for fake goddamn reporting. Spetnazz suggested a great solution, I agree with him.

Great suggestion, would simply prevent reports from both sides, there's no reason that criminal/civilian Or whatever) will be able to aim at any Law Enforcement member without actually letting him act accordingly, would be fair for both sides to have such a script applied to the gameplay.

@Sanfara said in [SUGGESTION] Gaining wanted level for aiming at law enforcements.:

Is saes turning slowly to be cit version 2, I suggest that killing a cop while u are unwanted could change to be a rulebreak

It is not turning to anything, it is only fair to have stars after aiming at a cop in a highly restricted area, if you leave them, they'll just kill you and go ahead and start a JB, if you kill them, it is a rulebreak, so giving them wanted level for aiming atleast at jail as Spetnazz said would be perfect and prevent alot of troubles.

Also, in real life what would you do if a suspicious male showed up and you asked them to leave and they refused then take out a gun and aim it at you? I believe you would directly shoot them without hesitating.

I still can not get it, how you got adminjailed for killing him while he was considered as a threat as you said.

"Any criminal in the yard can be killed and it is not considered deathmatching." check this

@Beast_ said in [SUGGESTION] Gaining wanted level for aiming at law enforcements.:

I still can not get it, how you got adminjailed for killing him while he was considered as a threat as you said.

"Any criminal in the yard can be killed and it is not considered deathmatching." check this

the yard is the place where the Wardens spawn is. (at least i think so)

back on topic, if there's an active JB of course it makes sense to shoot at a criminal that is just walking in front of the jail. although, there will always be some good amount of people that moan (cops and criminals included).

@Beast_ said in [SUGGESTION] Gaining wanted level for aiming at law enforcements.:

As Cappo said, it is not included with the yard for some reason, but yeah, it definitely should be.

@Anas_ there is a prison warden trainee spawn u can use as soon as u get killed, you can go down there before he even reachs the cells control, I can only see that you are doing this to prove that your adminjail was a mess-understanding, also it not the first time u kill a criminal cz he aimed on u, You killed me once because of the same thing at LVX, so I exept from you to do the same thing everywhere.
By the way, im not defending my side to be clear just expressing my opinion

@Sanfara said in [SUGGESTION] Gaining wanted level for aiming at law enforcements.:

@Anas_ there is a prison warden trainee spawn u can use as soon as u get killed, you can go down there before he even reachs the cells control, I can only see that you are doing this to prove that your adminjail was a mess-understanding, also it not the first time u kill a criminal cz he aimed on u, You killed me once because of the same thing at LVX, so I exept from you to do the same thing everywhere.

I am not doing this because my admin jail was MISS-understanding, I am doing this because it is the right thing to do, and I did not kill you at LV X, so you may cut the bs

I have had many situations I've had to kill unwanted criminals. During chases where they hit my cruiser, or those aiming their gun outside a SR, etc... It's a very common occurance and most of the times, believe it or not despite me wearing tags, they scream they're going to report for deathmatching which is absurd.
This suggestion really isn't isolated on whatever report Anas was involved in. It happens a lot more often than you might think.

@Tut-Greco Well you know, I didn't think about those situations, I thought he was talking only in front of the jail or smth, in this case I am with this suggestion, specially in SRs those who come and camp in a place should be killed obviously, but I don't accept this to happen in public places such as lvx or bases...

I totally agree, cops directly get adminjailed for killing an unwanted criminal that aims a weapon at them even next to a bank robbery or a jail break. However, a report that is a gainst a criminal killing a cop that is not chasing him, or even cops, is always invalid.

also if mens would be able to put theyr stick outta of theyr asses & giving a fk for wasting 500 dollars hospital instead wasting theyr own time on uploading screens for report etc, than we wouldnt even need this suggest.

but +1 on areas like sr/jb, rules are needed because people exist with stick in theyr asses