Goodbye..

Vennelle

It was a privilege watching & supporting you from the beginning to the end, it was a great squad, the one you worked & struggled for it, unfortunately cop side situation was against you, it lasted for one year but lived more than any other squad, you'll always be remembered <3
Another tragedy has occured, Another squad has fallen.

i wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors , ETF was a good squad in SAES and all members was doing well to keep ETF good squad and alive , good luck brothers @Vennelle @AntiRug and to everyone was part of this respected squad.

I wonder at how many squads left, saes realizes that something needs to change. And by that I don't mean lowering the squad requirements.

Its never been this out balanced since 2013, this is insane..

Sad to see you go ETF. Wishing you best of luck in the future!

@AntiRug @Vennelle @hope Most of the time my opinion about ETF changed regularly,during this dark age among Official Squads i expected every squad to fall one by one.But this one appeared so quickly and fast.Farewell gentleman,it's been a privelege arresting with you. :heart:

These days it ain't fun to be a cop due to the outballanced members in gangs/squads. I think this will be an ending story at some point, since people rather be criminals than be on the copside.

In the end we just have crims playing as SAI arresting criminals... sad....