Section 1 - Non-RP Information

Nickname: Mazgou123
Username: Andre
Old nickname/Other used names ingame: N/A
Current G/S: Sons of Anarchy
Previous G/S (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):

MI6 > Closed
FBI > Decided to be in the gang's side
B~B > Kicked because I was inactive and when I'm back I used another account because I forgot the old account's password
UE > Left because I create with my friends another gang called BBMC
BBMC > Closed
OC > Closed

How long have you been a member of your current G/S and what is your current rank? More than 1 month, my current rank is Man of Mayhem
Current groups: WFS and ALT
Prevous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): SAP and TMH, I got kicked from both of them because I was inactive for 8 months
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: I got banned 3 days when I was a newbie for breaking the server rules.
Tell us something about yourself: My name is khalil, I'm 18 years old I live in tunisia, I've been a drummer for 5 years, I'm interested in music especially rock music.
I started playing in SAES in 2013, but I was kinda inactive until 2015.

Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department? Yes.
What is your goal within the Fire Department? my goal is to make some interesting Roleplays with other firefighters also, I want to learn more about being a firefighter
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in media archive regularly? Yes

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths? Driving, Roleplaying, Teamworking
What are your weaknesses? N/A
Why do you want to join the SAFD? I want to join SAFD because I love their role so much, also I joined too many SAFD activities in the past and it was fun to be a part of it.
What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department? I'd like to be a good firefighter

Applicant's signature: ANDRE..
Date: 17/05/2020

alt text

type Of Activity: RolePlay
Participants: @ALIJR007 @Andre @FTH
Information/Story: We were patrolling as always suddenly we got an emergency call from dispatch to Grove Street, telling us that there is a burning house, we turned the sirens and we started driving so fast to the scene, when we were there the whole house was on fire, so we set up the roadblocks, our boss Firefighter FTH started explaining us the plan to extinguish the fire so we took the equipment and started our duty, I was checking around the house if there is any injured civilian but happily, I didn't find anyone, after that, I took my extinguisher from the fire truck and started doing my job, after 25min of the hard-working we finally finished everything, after that, we went to the SA fire department, and we took a drink.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/urEyEXL

• 2 weeks later...

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team
31st May, 2020

Applicant, @Andre

Thanks for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step. Keep doing daily activities, and expect to be tested in the upcoming days.

We wish you best of luck!

alt text

Fire Commissioner,
Ramos.

• 2 weeks later...