TURF WAR SUGGESTION

Petrow

Question

As everybody knows, Sniper is the most valuable and usable weapon in the turf wars currently, people dont really use other weapons. Why don't you remove headshots from every turf war and put it like before only on 1 city or in county cities. Sniper was already very very strong weapon before adding headshots to it in every turf zone. Also sniper's range is 300 metres which is very very powerful itself, makes it much superior to any other weapon. I understand that some people might find it very fun, buttt... it is not really balanced

@Petrow said in TURF WAR SUGGESTION:

Just gotta say that sniper was still a very usable and valuable weapon even before hs got added so refrain from being stupid please.

Stupidity is imposing something to everyone because you refuse to even attempt improving at headshooting. I can understand people don't enjoy it, but quit thinking people are dumb. The main reason you want it to be gone is to return to a bullshit CS/M4 based on how many bugs or glitches you know combat-wise because you're too garbage to even attempt improving. Proof: turfwars you attend lately mr "stupid"

@Groove is this a suggestion topic or topic to show how "cool" you are. I've had such conversation with mongs like you before that think cs and m4 is nothing but bug and luck. Educate yourself more and stop thinking you're something or someone. It's a game from 2004 so everything is buggy if you ask me.

@Groove is this a suggestion topic or topic to show how "cool" you are. I've had such conversation with mongs like you before that think cs and m4 is nothing but bug and luck. Educate yourself more and stop thinking you're something or someone. It's a game from 2004 so everything is buggy if you ask me.

Not my fault your brain is too tiny to even handle an arguementation so you're forced to let your inferiority complex blends out, but hey coming from someone who scams people from a community position, what can you expect?

And again, quit thinking people are dumb; you already suggested this: https://saesrpg.uk/topic/17133/headshots-in-the-turf-war-zone/37 now that I think of it.

Quit being condescendant to people, man the fuck up and have a proper arguement with people instead of straight-away deviating into the offensive part when things don't go your way.

mongs like you before that think cs and m4 is nothing but bug and luck.

It's a game from 2004 so everything is buggy if you ask me.

????

@Hari said in TURF WAR SUGGESTION:

There has never been such a thing as m4, cs meta. But now there is a meta - sniper one.

Of course there was, nobody used anything except M4 and CS, except sniping outside the zone. Occasionally people used sawed offs when they felt like trolling.

People who spend their time at hospital wasting $100k a day on respawns to train headshot are a diametrical comparison to people who spend their time into 6am at Ghost Town bugging out animations with M4 and CS, it simply takes practice.

The only reason you and others oppose this is because all the work that you've put into studying every bit of combat animation abuse has gone into the bin.

At some point all the money wasted into hospital respawns and every bug learnt with sniper will go into the bin too, and there will be a completely new variety, but let people enjoy this one, because at the moment it lasted way less than the old one.

Rewind back to the first days that headshot got implemented at every turf and look turf attendance and activity until now, Im not that active nowadays, but I was here when it first got introduced and saw people or even gangs in general that were never interested in turfing, giving a chance to it and actually ending up no-lifing it. As long as it makes more people participate in turfing, Im really wondering, why should we remove it ?

Right, It's overpowered if you have decent aim, having headshot is a good opportunity to kill more I suppose, It can be pure fun if you master it. Personally, I would like to use a sniper in the middle of the turf war rather than shooting opponents by taking a car or a wall as a cover, that's sneaky gameplay.

I like headshot in turfs, and I wouldn't want to see it removed. Though with the state of turf system atm is you either 1 trick sniper or you don't stay alive in the turf for more than a minute. I prefer if headshots were restricted to a certain area of the map like before, and leave the rest without the headshot feature to allow for more combat variety.

@Groove I am sorry for acting a bit too salty, its just me, from time to time I say and do things without thinking about the consequences that could possibly happen afterwards, anyways can we talk like grown and mindful people now? Lets make both sides happy by enabling the HS to San Fierro and Bayside? I think it seems legit for both side like it was on the first place and i dont see a reason why it shouldnt tbf