Bring back old turf map?

Adistar

Question

I disagree, I think most forgot the annoyance caused back in time

The amount lf afk hours that were spent in order to capture entire SA was simply unbearable when the new zones were added all of us were satisfied due to all of it getting much compacter

If you want any changes maybe refer to adding a few potential zones around tough bringing back the old map is simply something that will become unbearable again over some time

@bazuka36 said in Bring back old turf map?:

I disagree, I think most forgot the annoyance caused back in time

The amount lf afk hours that were spent in order to capture entire SA was simply unbearable when the new zones were added all of us were satisfied due to all of it getting much compacter

If you want any changes maybe refer to adding a few potential zones around tough bringing back the old map is simply something that will become unbearable again over some time

The whole map doesnt have to belong to a single gang ;d

@bazuka36 your point of view is okay.

New gangs got spawn what means more players in turf wars. To be realistic few players can turf easily whole san andreas zones in a dead-time (when most ppl are sleeping). The chaos is a fact, Many gangs demand more mess..

@Asexyno said in Bring back old turf map?:

Dude, 4 new gangs got spawn what means more players in turf wars. To be realistic 4-5 players can turf easily whole san andreas zones in a dead-time (when most ppl are sleeping).

But, CDC always did that in the past and i never saw no one complaining about it

@Bagetto said in Bring back old turf map?:

There's no reason to remove the country zones, so just keep them.

agree

@Bas said in Bring back old turf map?:

Only if the turfs in the counties also remain. Bringing back the old turf zones just centralizes the wars to the cities.

Then what if we color the entire map (meanubg SA completely except for pds etc.) instead? How does that sound? If a few in here agree with this idea I'll make a new topic.

Also I see some objections or suggestions being made that contradict the idea completely, so to I thought maybe I should elaborate more on this matter.

@bazuka36 you shouldn't compare back then with what is going on now. We have more gangs than ever, and few potential official gangs such as NavM and HS are most likely joining too. Taking SA already becomes unbearable here, if all these gangs turf at different times, thus disturbing you in the middle of your turfs. Furthermore, turfs will be way more exciting if gangs accept that they can only limit zones to their home place. You get a variation of wars

@Patrick this is exactly not what this suggestion was made for mate. This will become a total mess with all the new gangs. Instead limit the zones you want to take and battle gangs on that ground

Update: After having thought about some comments in here, I think that coloring the entire map will be even better. So once again please let me know what you think and I'll open a new topic

Yes change to bigger zones. The recently added turf rule that makes defenders/attackers fight only inside/near the zone is squeezing a lot of players inside small zones and limiting the turf. You used to be able to shoot from outside the zone as long as you're targetting the turf, and it was nice, the fighting happened around a larger space and there were more tactics, it was funnier.

@Kowalski said in Bring back old turf map?:

@Patrick said in Bring back old turf map?:

Bring back the LS only turfing. Its was fun fighting each other in such small area.

Ye was fun but there were just a few gangs. now with a bunch of official gangs this would may end in a mess and no fun anymore

There are mostly no more than 3 teams of gangs turfing at the same time, this could easily fit in LS east to promote the actual war instead of driving somewhere with a bunch of AFK people.

You can't keep a area for a long time, but that is not a problem I assume.

@Adistar said in Bring back old turf map?:

@Bas said in Bring back old turf map?:

Only if the turfs in the counties also remain. Bringing back the old turf zones just centralizes the wars to the cities.

Then what if we color the entire map (meanubg SA completely except for pds etc.) instead? How does that sound? If a few in here agree with this idea I'll make a new topic.

Also I see some objections or suggestions being made that contradict the idea completely, so to I thought maybe I should elaborate more on this matter.

@bazuka36 you shouldn't compare back then with what is going on now. We have more gangs than ever, and few potential official gangs such as NavM and HS are most likely joining too. Taking SA already becomes unbearable here, if all these gangs turf at different times, thus disturbing you in the middle of your turfs. Furthermore, turfs will be way more exciting if gangs accept that they can only limit zones to their home place. You get a variation of wars

@Patrick this is exactly not what this suggestion was made for mate. This will become a total mess with all the new gangs. Instead limit the zones you want to take and battle gangs on that ground

Update: After having thought about some comments in here, I think that coloring the entire map will be even better. So once again please let me know what you think and I'll open a new topic

Not sure if the entire map is a good idea. Aint no point in defending or attacking an empty piece of farm land / desert imo. Id rather see all populated / residential areas & some point of interest locations as being turf zones.

@Cruz said in Bring back old turf map?:

Dude, 4 new gangs got spawn what means more players in turf wars. To be realistic 4-5 players can turf easily whole san andreas zones in a dead-time (when most ppl are sleeping).

But, CDC always did that in the past and i never saw no one complaining about it

Yes but youre talking about the past.

Atleast making it bigger zones would be good since theres more activity in the server.

Atleast making it bigger zones would be good since theres more activity in the server.

Isn't the topic all about it? Bringing old turf zones

Isn't the topic all about it? Bringing old turf zones

Bring back old turf zones. Not taking back to those times. World change and evolvement is inevitable.