TST- They were inactive
UE-I want join cops side again
MI6- R.I.P
HS- R.I.P
MMC- R.I.P
ETF- I want join crim side
FBI-I was inactive

:::

How long have you been a member of your current g/s and what is your rank? SWAT 1 lvl 150 days
Current groups: RadioSA GXT SaS SAPA ZIP,K9 Unit,IEC
Prevous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):

SAFD- Ramos know it already
TMH- I kill one panda in roadtrip(Kick)
IAC- Leader was idiot(Left)
Cluck- inactive(Left)

Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: I got ban in 2015 for Multiaccount

Tell us something about yourself: Hi My Name Is Mert I am 17 years old I live in Kocaeli in my spare time I love to play computers.Other than that, I work for other languages.There is nothing else besides these

Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department? Yes, I do
What is your goal within the Fire Department? I want do roleplay with my other firefighters I was doing it already but I got kick
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in media archive regularly? Ofc

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths?: I am good at team-working, responding to sensitive situations and team-leading.Also I never give up something that I cannot do.And Im very good at driving the heavy cars like the firefighter truck and always responds to the required calls at time to make the world safe,
What are your weaknesses?: I can be a little stubborn sometimes, but I don't have any other weaknesses.

Why do you want to join the SAFD?: I want to join here for improve here.Also I want to be part of most experienced firefighter at SAES,

What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department? I want learn how I can become a professional firefighter

Applicant's signature: Freezoom
Date: 11.05.2020

• 4 weeks later...

@Ferthis said in SA Fire Department :: Media Archive:

alt text

Roleplay type: Bridge colapse

During our evening shift we recieved a emergency call regarding a colapsed bridge near the Los Santos firestation. We gathered enough firefighters and headed out to the scene.

When we arrived with several engines and ladder trucks we noticed that not only the bridge colapsed but there were several vehicles on fire. We called in support form the Los santos police department to secure the roads and connected our trucks to the hydrants. After a good amount of time we were able to control the fire and secure the bridge.

Participants: @Andre @Matthews @Judy @Schwarz @Greed @Leonard @Freezoom

Screenshots:
alt text
alt text
alt text

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team

20th June, 2020

Applicant, @Freezoom

Thanks for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to not proceed with you, unfortunately you have been DENIED at this time. However that doesn't mean you cannot join SAFD, you can hang around with us, and if you're enough active and show off effort towards the group, you might get chance.

alt text

Fire Commissioner,
Ferthis