Space spam escaping tazer

Lincoln

Question

I have recently been unbanned after a while and had to get used to that god damn saes tazer again. It's range is honestly too big, but instead of making this a cop vs criminal thingy and asking to reduce the range I taught why not ask to bring back the system where you had to spam space in order to escape your tazer.

Currently if you get tazed you are basically already arrested if the cop is somewhat decent since there is no other alternative but to wait for that taze time.

Why not give us that alternative so we somewhat make a chance to escape when tazed.
[poll title="Do you agree" maxvotes="1"]

• Yes

• No, kindly explain why
    [/poll]

18 answers to this question

@Spetnazz said in Space spam escaping tazer:

I think this has been suggested before, and the answer was that it won't be added due to the possiblity of macros being used

It's hard to disable that. Can easily be done through the MTA config file or sum, https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/Anti-cheat_guide#.3Cdisableac.3E.3C.2Fdisableac.3E

Or simply kick those who have auto hotkey enabled, several other servers have this as well

@MrSolrac said in Space spam escaping tazer:

Instead of press space, i would like to see a "Choose a number between 0-9" if you press the right number, you are free (ofc only one try), idk just an idea

Or simply we can make something like dancing in san Andreas vanilla, to clarify what i mean here is a videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26WA2qCSMog

@hope said in Space spam escaping tazer:

@MrSolrac said in Space spam escaping tazer:

Instead of press space, i would like to see a "Choose a number between 0-9" if you press the right number, you are free (ofc only one try), idk just an idea

Or simply we can make something like dancing in san Andreas vanilla, to clarify what i mean here is a videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26WA2qCSMog

I insist on implementing this exactly as shown paired with increased tazer range so I can taze someone in LS from LV, walk to them and arrest them

Cop vs. crim player ratio these days has changed to an average of 20-30 cops versus 150+ criminals.
As the imbalance keeps increasing between the two teams, I strongly oppose all and any suggestions to nerf anything related to police.

@DROT said in Space spam escaping tazer:

Cop vs. crim player ratio these days has changed to an average of 20-30 cops versus 150+ criminals.
As the imbalance keeps increasing between the two teams, I strongly oppose all and any suggestions to nerf anything related to police.

I voted no because of the things DROT already mentioned. Instead of nerfing something, I'd rather improve the police side than making it any more harder for us. The imbalance already is way too extreme, and it's never been at this stage at any point of saes.