SA Fire Department :: Media Archive

Laza

alt text

Roleplay type: Car Crash on a highway
Description of roleplay: Due to unknown Reasons 2 Cars crashed into each other on the LV-LS Highway. The Vehicles began to burn. Later another car crashed into the Site and caught Fire aswell. The arriving Firefighters began to extinguish the Cars and prepared to Wrecks to get removed by an external company.
Date (DD/MM/YY): 27/05/2019
Participants: @buddler, @ZeKinG, @Bangas, @DJO, @xDarkMan
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/gallery/vyZ1Q5r

alt text

Roleplay type: Blowed Car blocking the Cross
Description of roleplay: 01/06/2019, It was around 22:00, we received an emergency call from a civilian at LV Cross , we were two at our station Me and Chef buddler. I've took i FireTruck and head to the scene at thelocation as i heard or the radio station, i found a car already blowed, there Chef buddler comes first, and there's small fire and smoke from it. While we are processing with it, Police patrol unit came to our scene . We finished the our mission with out any victims, and we went back to our station. We gave a report to the commander about the situation as well.
Date (DD/MM/YY): 01/06/2019
Participants: @buddler and Me
Screenshots:Click Here!

alt text

Roleplay type: Vehicles extinguishing and truck repair.

Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences):

@chemist said in Chemist's Application for ALT:

alt text

Type Of Activity: RolePlay
ALT Members: N/A
Participants: @TaJ (from SAFD) & @Griffin
Information/Story: While I was sipping my coffee, I looked at my friend sitting just across me. We spent college years together. Actually, though we both had decided to pursue the same job. But this could not become truth because of a small accident I met with. He became a cop and I've become a mechanic. It was Sunday and I was having coffee with my friend at the police department in Los Santos. On my day off, I wanted to go out and get some fresh air. Then I came here with a phone call from my friend.

After I finished my coffee, I thanked him and went out of the police department. I walked over to my car and noticed that there was something wrong with its left rear lamp. I approached the car and saw a broken lamp. I had to get it fixed. I got in my car and on my way to my house I decided to go a longer way, that follows through the mountains.
As I was almost halfway. I noticed smoke while passing through a large construction site. As I approached the smoke, it was harder to see through the windshield of the car. Smoke was rising from the bonnet of a car. There was a firefighter right next to the car. I went to the firefighter and asked him what the problem was. There was a problem with the water pumping system of the firetruck. Actually, it wasn't my job, but I offered to help. We took a look together and realized that a small piece did not function. We performed the necessary repairs to ensure that the part works properly. And finally, the system has worked.

After the firefighter successfully put out the smoke, he invited me to have a drink. I told him that I was already late to reach home and that maybe we can do it later on. He said, of course, and thanked for my help.

By the end of the day, when I was heading home, I realized there was another excuse to drink coffee.
Screenshots: ^[alt text]

alt text

alt text

Roleplay type: 911 Call
Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences):
Probationary Firefighter Bidrift was passively patrolling on the 27th of May. The Dispatch has reported about a call of a little wildfire on Interstate 4

Probationary Firefighter Bidrift has asked for additional units before going through the situation. As few firefighters have responded, all of them set their equipment up and drove two Fire Engines and a Water Tank ((Ambulance)) to the location.

The firefighters have linked and filled the engines from the tank and proceeded forward to extinguish the fire. Meanwhile, Lieutenant Soulfly and Firefighter Toolbox have responded with more engines since the fire was not stopping not in any way. The fire then started to extinguish within few hours. After that, all of the firefighters were to check and investigate the situation for a reason causing the fire.
Participants: Fer, Joge, Ghost, Glayd, RadioGaga, Soulfly, Toolbox
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/1BnS0dq

alt text

Roleplay type: House Fire
Description of roleplay: It was a calm evening when we got a call about a fire in woods.A wooden house was burning, no further information were given.We responded there with 2 engines and 1 ambulance.We connected a few hoses to the hydrants and started throwing water on the house.We extinguished the fire after 13 minutes.Forest fire was prevented.
Date (DD/MM/YY): 4/6/19
Participants: DJO, RadioGaga, Ferthis and Tapi.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/3kM4YEa

alt text

Roleplay type: Car crash
Description of roleplay: We got informed about a car crash with 1 victim that left the car after crashing but fell unconscious.We responded there with 2 engines, 1 ambulance and chief's vehicle.Firefighters with the chief handled the vehicle that was on fire.I and EMT Tapi handled the victim that had multiple injuries on his head.After placing an oxygen mask and a collar at his neck, we got him in the ambulance to place bandages around his head in order to stop the bleeding.We also connected him with a heart monitor to check the pulse.When we finished with the victim, the car was already extinguished by the firefighters.We transported him to the hospital and returned on scene while firefighters were searching for another victim as we didn't know how many were in the car.We didn't find anything so a tow truck came to impound the car.We returned at LSFD and Chief talked to the cadets.
Date (DD/MM/YY): 6/5/19
Participants: @Riley @Final324 @RadiO @Tapi and as a victim : Skinner
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/GJyERlk

alt text

Roleplay type: street eviction
Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences): Engine 42 respond to a emergency call at the LS-LV Highway bridge, on the scene it shows that, a truck lost his charge and it was spread over the roads. Engine 42 start to secure the road and clean it.
At the end the crates where carried back on the trailer.
Participants: myself (Toolbox)
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/KYOKyhr

alt text

Roleplay type: street eviction
Description of roleplay: In the late evening a call arrived at the emergency center. The caller says he had seen a truck which has lose his load, the dispatcher decides to sent a fire engine. at the scene of the accident, the fire truck first secured the accident and made sure that there will be no traffic accident. After this the street was then cleaned and the crate were placed back on the truck trailer, and it was ensured that the load was stuck this time.
Date (DD/MM/YY): 24.05.2019
Participants: Toolbox
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/KYOKyhr

alt text

Roleplay type: dumpster on fire
Description of roleplay:
In the evening there was a fire at the Las Venturas Cross in a garbage container. Residents informed the emergency call and a fire engine was sent out. The fire was extinguished with the help of a fire extinguisher, then it was checked if there were still some glowing nests. The cause of the fire was also determined, it turned out that a glowing cigarette set paper on fire.
Date (DD/MM/YY): 05.06.2019
Participants: Toolbox
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/xr5MccD

• 1 month later...