SA Fire Department :: Media Archive

Laza

alt text

Roleplay type: Wreck on fire

Description of roleplay: in the evening of the 11. December, there was a fire on the LS - LV Highway, at the beginning it was unclear if there were no injured, the fire was developed strongly, during the extinguish myself was hit and slightly injured and treated by Firefighter Bozi. While i was in treatment, the fire got extinguished but there where also a leak of oil. After the wreck was removed, myself and Chief.Ramos cleared the road before it got passable again.

Participants: Ramos, Bozi, Toolbox

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/rsCfAN0

alt text

Roleplay type: Pipe break

Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences): on the 18 of december there was a report about a pipe break on LV-SF Highway, myself has respond to this case. At the scene there was a pipe break from the pipe there was coming out a lot of water, myself got an overview above the pipe, and than I called the water department to turn of the pipe, soon after the pipe was closed myself remove the water with a fire hose and the fire engine pump it out to the river. Later myself respond back to station cause there wasnt any more risk.

Participants: Toolbox

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/63OByU0

alt text

Roleplay type: Vehicle Accident

Description of roleplay:
Saturday, December 23, 2018. 16:25
Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences): well that was a long long day patrolling. I was tired and bored of things happening. most of the day I spend in the department waiting if there anything about to happen. at about 16.35 I got called and informed about a car accident, after all the datails I got a prepared engine and left the base for that job. in few minutes I was straight on that spot the accident took place, there was a car dammaged. Some time later after I've done extinguishing it and when a mech came to pick up the car, I had to come back for the base.

Participants: Legend, Prophet

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/gallery/QqmsS9M

• 2 weeks later...

alt text

Roleplay type: extinguishing a cop car
Saturday, January 07, 2019. 14:37
Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences): I woke up early. This was a sunny day but unfortunatelly I couldnt spend it with my family since I was going to a duty. at about 10 am I came to SAFD HQ, got an engine, some other tools and prepared everything I might need later. In about 2 hours SAFD got a call from a family who's house got flaming. Me and some other SAFDs immediately moved to the place where the accident occupied. we were fighting agains the flame and fortunatelly no one these got injured. once we finished with that job and the other SAFD members have gone I noticed a car burning, I moved closer and noticed something else, there wos a trooper sitting inside, he couldnt leave the vehicle, I run right there and started extinguishing it, once the fire was stopped I got a chainsaw and cut the door the man to step out.

Participants: Legend

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/gallery/G2StGNF

alt text

Roleplay type: House on fire
Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences): LVFD has been dispatched for 904B callout in Las Venturas, Bonestreet at west side of the city. LVFD has rolled out with a fire engine, ambulance and chief vehicle. Once they arrived to scene, they took care of the fire in the house, while EMT was dealing with victim. END.
Participants: Ramos, Bozi, Toolbox, Andre, Marko, Bori
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/ldQN3pD

• 1 month later...

alt text

Roleplay Type: Two buildings on fire

Description of roleplay:
05:40, LS District received a backup request from SF District asking help to put off the fire of a gas leak occurred inside a garage down a building that caused huge fire expansion that caught the 2 near buildings.
Firefighters were at position at 05:51, refilling their trucks and putting on their masks, preparing to move inside, FFighters were divided into 3 groups, First group to go inside the building consists of 4 FFighters. The second group to put off the fire inside the garage. The third group to go up the roof and prevent the fire from approaching the generators and oil drums up there.
By 09:29, Our mission was a success and back to stations without any loss.

Participants:

SAFD Members: Crash / Soulfly / Marko / Riley / Enemy / Zeking / Bas
Non-SAFD Members DJO / JohnnyEnglish/ Bidrift / Monkas (useless shit)

ScreenShots: https://imgur.com/a/naw0L47

Best Regards,
LS District Chief,
Marko

alt text

Roleplay type: Fire inspection (FOX BASE)

Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences):
for today there was a unplanned fire protection inspection at the base of FOX.
Firstly, the founder of FOX Sam# greeted me and gave me an Agent who supported me and helped me to find the fire extinguisher and first aid kits.
While the inspection I have notice that some Bandages are expired and that two fire extinguishers don't working properly. They have been replaced by fresh fire extinguishers. The Base also have a fire sprinkler system, which while I have check it worked properly

Participants: SAFD Members: Toolbox, others: [FOX]Pau and [FOX]Sam#

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/OJR9Noz

the built was placed by Sam (we got no fire extinguisher etc.)

alt text

Roleplay type: Emergency rescue
The San Andreas Fire Department has received a call from the niner about an on-fire house near Las Venturas Cross. They reported that the fire was getting out from the windows and reached to the roof therefore it was considered as a big fire. The Fire Department responded with a ladder, two engines and an ambulance for the rescue process. The fire took time to get it extinguished but they have done it successfully after a period of time.
Participants: Zombie, Tapi, Marko, Johnny, Sidd and me
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/wFNQjas

alt text

Roleplay type: Emergency rescue
Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences): A car driver has called the hotlines of the fire department due to his car burning out. He was drifting and it caused his wheels to pop out. Due to that, the tire iron scratched the ground and caused the iron to over heat, the hot temperature moved to the engine and turned into a fire that by later extended to the plants near the accident. The fire was successfully extinguished with only an engine and some fire extinguishers.
Participants: Tapi, Johnny, Buddler and me
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/xlfv4VU

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

alt text

Participants: buddler, Battalion Chief of Los Santos Fire Department
Shift period: 07.April 2019, 11:30 - 15:00
During the Time period written above, the presence of SAFD was increased in the wider Area around The LV-Cross. This happened because an Increasement of Vehicle Fires in the last few days and the resulting Dangers of Injuries for the passing citizens.

There was a total of 32 burning cars of different Types which could be extinguished and removed. Resulting of Explosions of Gas-Tanks aswell as fired shots or Brawls there could be offered First-Aid Services to 53 Citizens, Cops and Military Members.

Special events: 3 Cars which were hard to reach for Extinguishing. 2x Going to LS because of a high Number of burning Vehicles.

Activities will continue.

• 4 weeks later...

alt text

Roleplay type: Vehicles extinguishing and truck repair.

@chemist said in Cuban Cars :: Media Archive:

^[alt text]

^[alt text]

~[Participants:]~(maroon,sienna) @TaJ

~[RP Scenario:]~(maroon,sienna) It was a sunny morning. I was gonna get out of the house to patrol around SA. I looked at the clock and it was almost 9 a.m. I still had some time. I made myself a cup of coffee. After drinking my coffee, I took the keys to my DFT and went out of the house. I got the news that around Los Santos, there were some issues, so I went there. Outside the Los Santos prison, there was an improperly parked vehicle. I haven't had permission to do impounding yet. But I made some calls and I helped my supervisor to impound the car. After that, I changed my route to Red Country. This city was quieter than Los Santos. But it was still good to check. As I passed through one of the alleyways, I noticed that a fire truck opened the warning lights and waited by the side of the road. I stopped for help. I asked the firefighter what the problem was. He said he was on an emergency call. He had come here to extinguish a burning car. After the car is extinguished successfully, his firetruck had not worked properly and had to stop at the side of the road. I looked at the firetruck, smoke was coming from the front hood of it. I'm starting to examine the firetruck engine. I told him to stop the engine of the firetruck. I waited for the firetruck's engine to cool down. Then I opened the radiator cover and added some water. After that, I told him to restart the engine. The engine had worked smoothly. It was ready to go. He said that he was trained for such situations, but somehow he did not think about what he should do and he thanked me.

~[ScreenShot(s):]~(maroon,sienna)
alt text

alt text

alt text

Roleplay type: Suicide Attempt
Description of roleplay: It was a calm evening when we got a call from dispatcher for a suicide attempt from the bridge at LS-LV highway.1 fire engine and an ambulance responded there from LSFD.SAI was also there in order to secure the scene with 1 trooper at the highway and 1 boat down the bridge.The victim seemed to be under the influence of a lot of drugs.Within a big conversation between me and the firefighter He got off the bridge and threw out everything.I grabbed the stretcher in order to transport him at the hospital.From medications, I used Naloxone injected for overdosing.Doctors handled him after arriving to hospital.
Participants: Bozi, Zeking, Dyam and Buddler.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/Di5ZMjm

alt text

Roleplay type: Unconscious man
Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences): While I was resting at LS Station, We got a call about an unconscious man at cemetery.Immediately, I got in the ambulance and responded code 3.When I arrived there, I checked the patient, pulse was fine (110 BPM).I grabbed the Glucometer to check the glucose. It was low(55).Through an IV line I administrated 25 grams of Dextrose.He found his senses but still, he needed to be transported to the hospital.Grabbed and got him into the ambulance where I connected him with the monitor and the oxygen mask.Transported him to the hospital in 4 minutes.
Participants: 176|f1
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/gGsTkfP