Nickname: ItzMoha

Account name: helloboys

Country of residence Algeria

Primary Language: Arabic

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: 7 months

Current S/G/C and rank: Undisputed Command

Other RP groups you're in: N/A

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): N/A

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: My friend was playing with my account and i didnt know so he got adminjail

alt text
Section B: General Questionnaire:
Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) It is a wonderful group as it meets requests when needed quickly, They have Skills And They are Proffesional Group And I like Them So Much

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most

Who founded SAM? Darly

Who is the current leader? JohnyEnglish

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: 5 days

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: you're not allowed to help cops/crims

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: You are not allowed to revive someone in active Store robbery (SR)

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: Yes,Im Active Always

alt text
Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? With FullRespect

2. Why exactly are you applying today? I was playing a medic for 5 days then i got my 3 friends on SAM so i Asked them And they told me Why u dont Apply in SAM its so good and then i read more about it and I like it So Much

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? My Strenghts: I drive Good - Revive players - And Im Good At playing medic Weaknesses: I hate When i got Fps Drop and sometimes lag bcz of my net

4. Why should we accept you to our team? Im Active And Im Good In Medic job and I know all rules