MIT - Official Page / Application

MIT - Intake (Pending)

Dear @minato, (account name : Minato911)
Hello and thank you for your apply.

Unfortunately your apply contains errors in the rules part. We give you 24h to correct it otherwise we would have to deny.

Your application is on ~[PENDING]~(black,orange) for this moment.

Thank you.
MIT - Military Intelligence Team.
alt text

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MIT - Application Form
Username: JukyPlatinium
Account name: JukyPlatinium
Nationality:Algerian
Languages:Arabic Turk Spanish French English
English skills (1-10):7/10
Do you have Discord:Yep,JukyPlatinium#7562

How long you play SAES/RPG: 720 hour
How much in-game hours do you have: 720 hour

Do you have Procop Diploma:N/A
Previous Gang/Squad/Company: UE/INKAS
Have ever been banned before:N/A

Read the MIT rules and explain them in detail:
Explain Rule 3:Dont patrol alone in there is no free Agents
Explain Rule 4:Dont arrest crims who got less then 5 stars,give criminal atleast 5 secs to sur/rp
Explain Rule 6:Deathmatching, Mark Kill, Marker Arrest, Park Kill and Park Arrest is strictly prohibited. Ramming on criminals is highly discouraged. MIT tolerates this type of action only once against a criminal. Ramming on a criminal more than once is prohibited.
Explain Rule 8:Dont arrest at hospital / events,if ur chasing someone and he warped to event u can wait him somewhere,also if ur going afk dont stay at hospital

Why do you want to join us ?: MIT got very friendly members&acitve,im always patrolling with them,and alsoo iwant be with my friend witti

MIT - Intake (Accepted)

Dear @minato , (accountname : Minato911)
Tested by @polat, and you passed from our tests. You will enter a probationary period of 1 week. Thereafter you will reach the hierarchy of MIT and be officially part of the squad. Your application has been ~[ACCEPTED.]~(green,black)
Welcome back to the MIT - Military Intelligence Team
Thank you.
alt text

MIT - Intake (Pending)

Dear @JukyPlatinium , (account name : jukyplatinium)

Your application meets our minimum selection criteria, contact an HQ ingame to pursue.

In the meantime, we put you on ~[PENDING]~(orange,black) while to see your results.

Thank you.
alt text

MIT - Intake (Accepted)

Dear @JukyPlatinium , (account name : JukyPlatinium)

You have been tested by a MIT member, who validated it.

You will enter a probationary period of 1 week. Thereafter you will reach the hierarchy of MIT and be officially part of the squad.

I would like to warn you that only one error in this period means the exclusion from MIT without warning.

Your application has been ~[ACCEPTED]~(green,black).

Welcome to the MIT - Military Intelligence Team
Thank you.
alt text

• 2 weeks later...

MIT - Intake

Dear @Negan98 , (account name : juuc1404)

Your application meets our minimum selection criteria, contact an HQ ingame to pursue.

In the meantime, we put you on ~[PENDING]~(orange,black) while to see your results.

Thank you.
alt text

MIT - Intake (Accepted)

Dear @Negan98,
Thank you for your apply.

You have passed all the tests and your VIP title in MIT gives you easy access to membership.

We wish you a great time with us.

Thank you.
alt text

alt text
MIT - Application Form
Username: calvin
Account name: calvin00
Nationality: algerian
Languages: Arabic/frensh/english
English skills (1-10): 6.5/10
Do you have Discord: Yes

How long you play SAES/RPG:More than 1 month.
How much in-game hours do you have: 72h

Do you have Procop Diploma: Nope
Previous Gang/Squad/Company: HRT-CDC
Have ever been banned before: No never

Explain Rule 3: You can't patrol alone while your member's are free.
Explain Rule 4: You can arrest criminals from 5star+,and you need to wait 5 seconds to ask for the RP.
Explain Rule 6: The first of all don't make rulebreak ,and follow all rules (MIT and saes ) and Ramming on a criminal more than once is prohibited.
Explain Rule 8: You can't arrest at hospital and event's and also you should leave Hospital and the area immediatly when you stay AFK.

Why do you want to join us ?: I liked this squad for the activity and strong and big squad etc,and i have friends there...

MIT - Intake

Dear @calvin , (account name : calvin00)

Your MIT test has been extended to 1 week. Get back to HQ team after 1 week. Hang out with MIT members for 1 week

Thank you.
alt text

Denied

Dear @calvin,
Your apply is null and void because an application has been made to a different gang/squad.

Reapply from October, 19th 2020 if interested.

Thank you.
MIT - Military Intelligence Team

alt text

MIT - Intake

Dear @ahmet1907 , (account name : ahmet1907)

Thank you.
alt text

MIT - Intake

Dear @Lazemota ,

You have insufficient playing time but we hope that your age makes you mature and understanding.

You are a new player and you must follow the rules of SAES to the letter. That I constantly invite you to consult. However we do accept that you take the tests and know a little more about yourself seeing if you have the ability to join us.

Contact an HQ ingame to pursue.

In the meantime, we put you on ~[PENDING]~(black,orange) while to see your results.

Thank you.
alt text

MIT - Intake

Dear @Ferhat,

You have insufficient playing time but we hope that your age makes you mature and understanding.

You are a new player and you must follow the rules of SAES to the letter. That I constantly invite you to consult. However we do accept that you take the tests and know a little more about yourself seeing if you have the ability to join us.

In the meantime, we put you on ~[PENDING]~(black,orange) while to see your results.

Thank you.
alt text

MIT - Intake (Accepted)

Dear @ahmet1907 @Lazemota @Ferhat

You have passed all the tests. You will enter a probationary period of 1 week.

We wish you a great time with us.

Thank you.
alt text

MIT - Intake

Dear @Netro , (account name : XxNetroxX)

Thank you.
alt text

MIT - Intake (Accepted)

Dear @Netro ,

You will enter a probationary period of 1 week. Thereafter you will reach the hierarchy of MIT and be officially part of the squad.

I would like to warn you that only one error in this period means the exclusion from MIT without warning.

Thank you.
alt text

MIT - Application Form
Username: Demo
Account name: Demoversion
Nationality: Syrian
Languages: Arabic, English
English skills (1-10): 8
Do you have Discord: I do

How long you play SAES/RPG: a few days, I played SAES during 2011-2013 but had a long break

How much in-game hours do you have: Currently around 50.

Do you have Procop Diploma: I do not.
Previous Gang/Squad/Company: When I first played I used to be an FBI Agent under Rabbit's command.
Have ever been banned before: I have not.

Explain Rule 3: It is unacceptable for an officer to patrol on his own, atleast single unit backup is essential and therefore police officers are logically prohibited from patrolling on their own.
Explain Rule 4: MIT is a special police intelligence force founded to arrest most wanted and to take down leading criminal organizations in San Andreas, thus, arresting lowlife and petty criminals is not our job but is the duty of a police officer. Aswell as prior to arresting any criminal, asking their permission for an RP session.
Explain Rule 6: Any abusive usage of arsenal or game markers and exploits is prohibited, as an MIT agent you do not break character and use the game's disadvantages to your own benefit.
Killing people for no reason is also not tolerated server wide.
Usage of vehicle to ram criminals is discouraged, unless in a highspeed pursuit and if done in self defense.
Explain Rule 8: Arresting in hospitals is forbidden and waiting for criminals to exit an event is also prohibited, since it does not fulfill
MIT's ultimate purpose.
Why do you want to join us ?: Seeing that MIT is growing and expanding, I have taken it to myself to be of support to this elite squad, hoping that -beforehand- I will get a helpful orientation around San Andreas after the long break.
Serving as an Agent in the past, I believe I have sufficient skills in intelligence and espionage,vl and I am looking forward to introduce some extraordinary RP experience to MIT and its members. And as obvious, San Andreas has drawn in corruption and is overwhelmed by terror organizations and gangs that not only disturb the peace of our citizens but also inhibit our government's influence leading to chaos and anarchy.
San Andreas needs a firm hand, not to dictate, but to let the citizens of our town sleep with no worries and to live their lives knowing that them and their families are safe from all the evil that resides within their neighborhoods.

Thank you,
Trainee Demo

EDIT: There has been a misunderstanding, it seems like I am still infact an FBI Agent, and I have come to this conclusion when an FBI agent messaged me and told me so, I'll withhold my application for now and wait for my current leadership's response.

MIT - Intake

Dear @Demo (accountname : demoversion) ,
Hello and thank you for your diligent apply.

Thank you.
alt text

MIT - Application Form
Username: Troones
Account name: uveys54
Nationality: Turkey
Languages: Turkish, English
English skills (1-10): 7
Do you have Discord: Yes

How long you play SAES/RPG: 6 years (intermittent.)
How much in-game hours do you have: +194 hours

Do you have Procop Diploma: No
Previous Gang/Squad/Company: 507(Squad)
Have ever been banned before: No

Explain Rule 3: If there is an activity, it is forbidden to travel alone.

Explain Rule 4: Don't try to arrest more then 5 star criminals. Because you have to arrest the tough criminals and arresting lowlife and petty criminals is not our job but is the duty of a police officer. Wait 5 seconds for the criminal response.
Explain Rule 6: DM, Mark killing, Marker arrest, Park killing and Park arrest are not allowed for this. Because these actions are generally prohibited and not tolerated.
Explain Rule 8: Hospital or events it's forbidden to arrest player. If someone escapes to an event wait for them to come out. Also don't afk at hospital.

Why do you want to join us ?: The staff of this team consists of professionals. It is a privilege to be in this team. For this reason, I want to join the MIT team as I want to continue my career with professionals. It will be a great honor for me to be a part of this amazing team.

MIT - Intake

Dear @Troones, (account name : uveys54)

Thank you.
alt text