Top Posters In This Topic

MIT - Application Form**
Username: RlouV
Account name: kaan93
Nationality: Turkey
Languages: Turkish,English
English skills (1-10): 7
Do you have Discord: Yes

How long you play SAES/RPG: 've been playing for 7 months, but I've been active for the last 1 month.
How much in-game hours do you have: 2

Do you have Procop Diploma: Uh, No

Previous Gang/Squad/Company: Yes, but about 1-2 years ago I had my own incompatible clan. The clan had approximately 20 25 person online. I had to close for some enough money reason

Have ever been banned before: No

Read the MIT rules and explain them in detail:
Explain Rule 3:Do not patrol alone if there are officers available.

Leaving a collective activity supervised, intended and timed by at least one Major (3) is strictly prohibited. Except for urgent and administrative missions with the server.

Explain Rule 4:It is strictly forbidden to arrest players under 5 stars. Always privilege tough criminals. Let the criminals 5 seconds to react for your RP ask.

Explain Rule 6: Deathmatching, Mark Kill, Marker Arrest, Park Kill and Park Arrest is strictly prohibited. Ramming on criminals is highly discouraged. MIT tolerates this type of action only once against a criminal. Ramming on a criminal more than once is prohibited.

Explain Rule 8:Do not arrest at Hospital and in Events. If someone escapes to an event wait for them to come out. Do not be AFK at Hospital, leave the area immediatly.

Why do you want to join us ?: Because I feel close to the mit group. I really liked the surroundings and asked why I wouldn't apply. If I can participate, I think I will have a lot of fun here. If I can't attend, thank you. Good days

MIT - Intake (Pending)

Dear @kaan93 (RlouV) (account name : kaan93)
Hello and thank you for your apply.

Your application meets our minimum selection criteria except your game time but we count on your maturity, prepare for the test and contact an HQ ingame when you feel ready.

In the meantime, we put you on ~[PENDING]~(orange,black) while to see your results.

Thank you.
MIT - Military Intelligence Team.
alt text

MIT - Intake (Accepted)

Dear @kaan93 (RlouV) (account name : kaan93)
Thank you for your apply.

You will enter a probationary period of 2 weeks. Thereafter you will reach the hierarchy of MIT and be officially part of the squad.

I would like to warn you that only one error in this period means the exclusion from MIT without warning.

Your application has been ~[ACCEPTED]~(green,black).

Welcome to the MIT - Military Intelligence Team
Thank you.
alt text

Username: F5TEAR$
Account name: Firas5TEARS
Nationality: Tunisian
Languages: Arab/French/English
English skills (1-10): 9/10

How long you play SAES/RPG: 5 months maybe
How many in-game hours do you have: 300hrs

Do you have Procop Diploma: No
Previous Gang/Squad/Company: Los Lunas

Explain Rule 3: As an MIT agent, when you are on duty, try to find other MIT agents on duty to patrol with, in case not, you can patrol alone.

Explain Rule 4: As an MIT agent, always attack & arrest dangerous criminals with high stars. For crims with/under 5 stars, try to RP with them first.

Explain Rule 6: Deathmatching, Mark Kill, Marker Arrest, Park Kill, and Park Arrest is not an allowed way to attack a suspect. Also ramming on them with a vehicle more than once. Always try to arrest the suspect not cause violence against him.

Explain Rule 8: If a wanted suspect is in an event, as an MIT agent, don't attack & arrest him there, wait for him to get out of the event, then try to find him & arrest him.
Also as an MIT agent, you cannot camp in a hospital & wait for wanted suspects to respawn there so can arrest them, you have to get out of the hospital as fast as possible. And if an MIT agent is going away from the keyboard, he won't do it while staying in a Hospital.

Why do you want to join us?: I want to join the Military Intelligence Team because I have colleagues & friends their plus their goal to defend the state's financial interests is motivating & interesting for me.

Thanks,
With regards to all MIT department,
5Tears.

Bild Text

MIT - Application
Username: GamerZ
Account name: GamerZ450
Nationality: Germany
Languages: German
English skills (1-10): 7/10
How long you play SAES/RPG: 3 and half Months
How much in-game hours do you have: 400
Previous Gang/Squad/Company: Underground Empire / Military Intiligance Team
Explain Rule 3: U have to Patrol with another cops in some are avivable.
Explain Rule 4: it is not allowed to arrest player under 5 Stars .
Explain Rule 6: Deathmatching, Marker Kill, Marker Arrest, Park Kill and Park Arrest is strictly prohibited, it is recommended not to ram
Explain Rule 8: Do Not Arrest in Hospital and Events. And dont Arrest Afk Player.
Dont be AFK in Hospital.

MIT - Intake (Pending)

Dear @5Tears (account name : Firas5TEARS)

Your application meets our minimum selection criteria, prepare for the test and contact an HQ ingame when you feel ready.

In the meantime, we put you on ~[PENDING]~(orange,black) while to see your results.

Thank you.
alt text

alt text

MIT - Intake (Pending)

Dear @GamerZ450 (GamerZ) (account name : GamerZ450)

Your application meets our minimum selection criteria, prepare for the test and contact an HQ ingame when you feel ready.

Thank you.
alt text

MIT - Application Form
Username: Rambo
Account name: Jhondony
Nationality: Franais
Languages: French
English skills (1-10): 4/10
Do you have Discord: yes I do

How long you play SAES/RPG: played time to time I don't when was my first entry, created a new account recently
How much in-game hours do you have: 12 hours

Do you have Procop Diploma: no I don't
Previous Gang/Squad/Company: never been in an organisation
Have ever been banned before: no never

Explain Rule 3: Don't patrol alone if there are police officers online
Explain Rule 4: We must focus on tough criminals and high wanted, military intelligence team arrest limit is 5 stars minimum
Explain Rule 6: DM, MK, PK, Park Arrest is not authorized, we can't ram more than once on a wanted
Explain Rule 8: Never arrest people fleeing to an event or comes out from the hospital, camping in spawn points is prohibited.

Why do you want to join us ?: I want to join you because I think I can learn more from the police side and knowing that the VL is french so that can help me much more, and for sure, we got some french style police cars. I trust on MIT and their team.

MIT - Intake (Accepted)

Dear @5Tears (account name : Firas5TEARS)

You will enter a probationary period of 1 week. Thereafter you will reach the hierarchy of MIT and be officially part of the squad.

I would like to warn you that only one error in this period means the exclusion from MIT without warning.

Thank you.
alt text

MIT - Intake (Pending)

Dear @Rambo92 (Rambo) (account name : johndony)

Thank you.
alt text

MIT - Application Form
Username: Andomiiie
Account name: Hammer
Nationality: Algeria
Languages: English,Arabic
English skills (1-10): 5/10

How long you play SAES/RPG: 1year
How much in-game hours do you have: 674 hours
Do you have Procop Diploma: NO
Previous Gang/Squad/Company: Lunas/Navy/Safp
Have ever been banned before: NO

Explain Rule 3: Do not patrol alone if there are officers available.
Explain Rule 4: It is strictly forbidden to arrest players under 5 stars. Always privilege tough criminals. Let the criminals 5 seconds to react for your RP ask.
Explain Rule 6: Deathmatching, Mark Kill, Marker Arrest, Park Kill and Park Arrest is strictly prohibited. Ramming on criminals is highly discouraged. MIT tolerates this type of action only once against a criminal. Ramming on a criminal more than once is prohibited.
Explain Rule 8: Do not arrest at Hospital and in Events. If someone escapes to an event wait for them to come out. Do not be AFK at Hospital, leave the area immediatly.

Why do you want to join us ?: I am bored from Crim Side i want join cop and i like MIT Squad is the most active in serveur.

MIT - Intake (Pending)

Dear @Hammer-0 (Hammer) (account name : Andomiiie)

Thank you.
alt text

MIT - Intake (Accepted)

Dear @Rambo92 (Rambo) and @Hammer-0 (Hammer) (account name : Jhondony and Andomiiie)

You will enter a probationary period of 1 week. Thereafter you will reach the hierarchy of MIT and be officially part of the squad.

Thank you.
alt text

MIT - Application Form
Username:Mica187ErZ
Account name:Mica187ErZ
Nationality:serbia:
Languages:sebian,English
English skills (1-10):8
Do you have Discord:Yes

How long you play SAES/RPG: 1 year
How much in-game hours do you have: 20

Do you have Procop Diploma:No
Previous Gang/Squad/CompanyCripz
Have ever been banned before:No

Explain Rule 3:Do not patrol alone if there are officers available
Explain Rule 4:It is strictly forbidden to arrest players under 5 stars. Always privilege tough criminals. Let the criminals 5 seconds to react for your RP ask.
Explain Rule 6:Deathmatching, Mark Kill, Marker Arrest, Park Kill and Park Arrest is strictly prohibited. Ramming on criminals is highly discouraged. MIT tolerates this type of action only once against a criminal. Ramming on a criminal more than once is prohibited.
Explain Rule 8:Do not arrest at Hospital and in Events. If someone escapes to an event wait for them to come out. Do not be AFK at Hospital, leave the area immediatly.

Why do you want to join us ?: I want join MIT becasue i have fun when i play cop side and i Negan is my freind i want play with him

MIT - Intake (Pending)

Dear @Mica187ErZ (account name : Mica187ErZ)

Thank you.
alt text

MIT - Application Form
Username: malek11
Account name: Melek
Nationality: tunisian
Languages: frensh arabic
English skills (1-10): 5-10
Do you have Discord: yes

How long you play SAES/RPG: since today 07/02/2021
How much in-game hours do you have: 2hours

Do you have Procop Diploma: no
Previous Gang/Squad/Company: no
Have ever been banned before: no

Explain Rule 3: Do not patrol alone if there are officers available.
Explain Rule 4: It is strictly forbidden to arrest players under 5 stars. Always privilege tough criminals. Let the criminals 5 seconds to react for your RP ask.
Explain Rule 8: Do not arrest at Hospital and in Events. If someone escapes to an event wait for them to come out. Do not be AFK at Hospital, leave the area immediatly.

Why do you want to join us ?: i want to join because i saw some mit members around when they were helping players,doing activity.and i liked it. i wanna be part of it to learn more informations.

MIT - Intake (Pending)

Dear @Melek (account name : malek11)

Thank you.
alt text

MIT - Intake (Accepted)

Dear @Mica187ErZ (Micaa) and @Melek (account name : Mica187ErZ and Malek11)

Thank you.
alt text

MIT - Intake (Pending)

Dear @Keremakyz (account name : hepkerem)

Thank you.
alt text

Username: oldmany
Account name: Rightnow
Nationality: trkiye
Languages: trke/ingilizce
English skills (1-10): 6/10

How long you play SAES/RPG: 4 months
How many in-game hours do you have: 18hrs

Previous Gang/Squad/Company: yok

Explain Rule 3: As an MIT agent, when you are on duty, try to find other MIT agents on duty to patrol with, in case not, you can patrol alone.

Explain Rule 4: As an MIT agent, always attack & arrest dangerous criminals with high stars. For crims with/under 5 stars, try to RP with them first.

Explain Rule 6: Deathmatching, Mark Kill, Marker Arrest, Park Kill, and Park Arrest is not an allowed way to attack a suspect. Also ramming on them with a vehicle more than once. Always try to arrest the suspect not cause violence against him.

Explain Rule 8: If a wanted suspect is in an event, as an MIT agent, don't attack & arrest him there, wait for him to get out of the event, then try to find him & arrest him.
Also as an MIT agent, you cannot camp in a hospital & wait for wanted suspects to respawn there so can arrest them, you have to get out of the hospital as fast as possible. And if an MIT agent is going away from the keyboard, he won't do it while staying in a Hospital.

Why do you want to join us?: I want to join the Military Intelligence Team because I have colleagues & friends their plus their goal to defend the state's financial interests is motivating & interesting for me.

Thanks,
With regards to all MIT department,
oldmany.

MIT - Intake (Pending)

Dear @oldmany (account name : Rightnow)

Your application doesn't meets our minimum selection criteria but we trust on your maturity and trust that you can understand and learn about the cop side, prepare for the test and contact an HQ ingame when you feel ready.

Thank you.
alt text

MIT - Intake (Accepted)

Dear @Keremakyz and @oldmany (account name : dalyarak5154 and Rightnow)

You will enter a probationary period of 2 weeks. Thereafter you will reach the hierarchy of MIT and be officially part of the squad.

Thank you.
alt text

Username: Mshaks
Account name: xtmx
Nationality: Saudi.
Languages: Arabic and English.
English skills (1-10): 8.
Do you have Discord: Yes, I have Discord and I'm using it daily.

How long you play SAES/RPG: I've been playing on SAES Since 2016.
How many in-game hours do you have: 845 hours.

Do you have Procop Diploma: Unfortunately, no.
Previous Gang/Squad/Company: ICE
Have ever been banned before: Never.

Explain Rule 3: I'm not available to patrol alone if there were other officers available.
Explain Rule 4: I'm not allowed to arrest anyone below 5 wanted levels, also I should give the criminals 5 seconds to react to my RP Binds before attempting to arrest them.
Explain Rule 6: I'm not allowed to marker/park kill or arrest other players, also killing other players without a clear reason is not allowed and I'm not allowed to ram other players more than once before arresting 'em.
Explain Rule 8: I'm not allowed to camp or arrest at hospital, also I'm not allowed to arrest in any kind of events and not allowed to go AFK while I'm in a hospital.

Why do you want to join us?: Well, as I mentioned before I used to be an ICE Agent, I had a really great time there but sadly I had to go inactive for a few years, I noticed that a lot of ICE Agents joined MIT after ICE died, now I'm willing to be active again by joining a professional and official squad and I hope to continue the rest of my interesting journey in MIT.

MIT - Intake (Pending)

Dear @iMrMshaks (account name : xtmx)

Thank you.
alt text