MIT - Official Page / Application

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MIT - Intake (Denied)

Dear @mercurian8 (Ryan) (account name : Mercurian8)
Thank you for your application.

After consultation with HQ members and your recent adminjail. MIT doesn't want to proceed with your application. Reapply in 2 weeks if you are still interested.

Your application has been ~[DENIED]~(red,black).

Thank you.
MIT - Military Intelligence Team.
alt text

MIT - Intake

Dear @Ishoud , (account name : yacine02)
Hello and thank you for your apply.

Your application doesn't fit into our selection criteria, due to insufficient playing time. Please complete your 150 hours of game time then contact a member of the HQ for the rest of the procedure.

Your application is on ~[PENDING]~(orange,black).

Thank you.
alt text

MIT - Intake (Denied)

Dear @Lamers30 (account name : ArGon11)

After consultation with HQ members, your low effort for explaining the rules and your recent denied FBI application. MIT doesn't want to proceed with you at this time.

Reapply in 1 week if you are still interested.

Thank you.
alt text

Username: F5TEAR$
Account name: Firas5TEARS
Nationality: Tunisian
Languages: Arab/French/English
English skills (1-10): 9/10
Do you have Discord: Yes

How long you play SAES/RPG: 3 months maybe
How many in-game hours do you have: 190hrs

Do you have Procop Diploma: No
Previous Gang/Squad/Company: None
Have ever been banned before: No

Read the MIT rules and explain them in detail:
Explain Rule 3: As an MIT agent, when you are on duty, try to find other MIT agents on duty to patrol with, in case not, you can patrol alone.
Explain Rule 4: As an MIT agent, always attack & arrest the dangerous crims with high stars. For crims with/under 5 stars, try to RP with them first.
Explain Rule 6: Deathmatching, Mark Kill, Marker Arrest, Park Kill, and Park Arrest is not an allowed way to attack a suspect. Also ramming on them with a vehicle more than once. Always try to arrest the suspect not cause violence against him.
Explain Rule 8: If a wanted suspect is in an event, as an MIT agent, don't attack & arrest him there, wait for him to get out of the event, then try to find him & arrest him.
Also as an MIT agent, you cannot camp in a hospital & wait for wanted suspects to respawn there so can arrest them, you have to get out of the hospital as fast as possible. And if an MIT agent is going away from the keyboard, he won't do it while staying in a Hospital.

Regards,
Firas5TEARS,
Thank you.

MIT - Intake (Pending)

Dear @Firas5TEARS , (account name : Firas5TEARS)

You used the wrong application format, please use the first page format.

We let you 24 hours to fix it, consider your application ~[PENDING]~(orange,black) during this time.

Thank you.
alt text

^[//////////////////////]

MIT - Intake (Denied)

Dear @Senpaii , (account name : adde69)

You have failed to contact an HQ.

Your application has been ~[DENIED]~(red,black). Reapply if still interested.

Thank you.
alt text

Username: F5TEAR$
Account name: Firas5TEARS
Nationality: Tunisian
Languages: Arab/French/English
English skills (1-10): 9/10

How long you play SAES/RPG: 3 months maybe
How many in-game hours do you have: 190hrs

Do you have Procop Diploma: No
Previous Gang/Squad/Company: None

Explain Rule 3: As an MIT agent, when you are on duty, try to find other MIT agents on duty to patrol with, in case not, you can patrol alone.
Explain Rule 4: As an MIT agent, always attack & arrest the dangerous crims with high stars. For crims with/under 5 stars, try to RP with them first.
Explain Rule 6: Deathmatching, Mark Kill, Marker Arrest, Park Kill, and Park Arrest is not an allowed way to attack a suspect. Also ramming on them with a vehicle more than once. Always try to arrest the suspect not cause violence against him.
Explain Rule 8: If a wanted suspect is in an event, as an MIT agent, don't attack & arrest him there, wait for him to get out of the event, then try to find him & arrest him.
Also as an MIT agent, you cannot camp in a hospital & wait for wanted suspects to respawn there so can arrest them, you have to get out of the hospital as fast as possible. And if an MIT agent is going away from the keyboard, he won't do it while staying in a Hospital.

Why do you want to join us?: I want to join the Military Intelligence Team because I have colleagues & friends their plus their goal to defend the state's financial interests is motivating & interesting for me.

Thanks,
Regards to all MIT department,
Firas5TEARS.

MIT - Intake

Dear @Firas5TEARS , (account name : Firas5TEARS)

Your application meets our minimum selection criteria, contact an HQ ingame to pursue.

In the meantime, we put you on ~[PENDING]~(orange,black) while to see your results.

Thank you.
alt text

MIT - Intake (Accepted)

Dear @Firas5TEARS
Thank you for your apply.

You will enter a probationary period of 1 week.

I would like to warn you that only one error in this period means the exclusion from MIT without warning.

Your application has been ~[ACCEPTED.]~(lime,black)

Welcome to the MIT - Military Intelligence Team
Thank you.
alt text

MIT - Intake (Denied)

Dear @Lacrim / aka Saradona (account name : crim)

Your profile doesn't fit the minimum requirements. We invite you to play more and learn about the minimum experience required to apply for us.

Thank you.
alt text

MIT - Application Form
Username:NRG aka Caligula
Account name: nrg34
Nationality: Turk
Languages:Turkish,English
English skills (1-10):10/7
Do you have Discord:yes NRG#7373

How long you play SAES/RPG: 2017 December
How much in-game hours do you have: 480 Hours (i forget my 800h account)

Do you have Procop Diploma: N/A
Previous Gang/Squad/Company: VLA-O-TST(CoS)-GMC(HQ)-MMC(HQ)-UE

Explain Rule 3:I will not patrol alone. If i have yet to patrol with a MIT member.
Explain Rule 4:I can not arrest under 5 stars. I will wait 5 seconds after sending bind of the RP. After the time i will do my job.
Explain Rule 6:Shortly we should obey all of the rules for example deathmatching marker arresting etc... Anyway we have yet to ram only one time. It is being park killing if we abuse ramming crim and arresting him.
Explain Rule 8:I will not stay afk around the hospital cause of people can report me for hospital camping. Anyway i am not able to arrest in hospital and events. If the wanted criminal escapes into event. I will wait out of the event for arresting him.

Why do you want to join us ?: I just saw MIT's teamwork and friendly. I was already hanging out with MIT a long time.I just care about am i happy there. I want to join to MIT because of the helpful acts. I am mature and loyal one. I love justice always. Already so i love MIT as a lot.

MIT - Intake (Pending)

Dear @NRG-aka-Caligula , (account name : nrg34)

Your application meets our minimum selection criteria, contact an HQ ingame to pursue.

In the meantime, we put you on ~[PENDING]~(orange,black) while to see your results.

Thank you.
alt text

MIT - Intake (Accepted)

Dear @NRG-aka-Caligula ,

You will enter a probationary period of 1 week. Thereafter you will reach the hierarchy of MIT and be officially part of the squad.

I would like to warn you that only one error in this period means the exclusion from MIT without warning.

Your application has been ~[ACCEPTED]~(green,black).

Thank you.
alt text

MIT - Application Form
Username: Lamers .
Account name: ArGon11 .
Nationality: Algerian .
Languages: Arabic - English - French .
English skills (1-10): (7/10) .
Do you have Discord: Yes , Lamers#8769 .

How long you play SAES/RPG: 2 Years .
How much in-game hours do you have: 750 Hour .

Do you have Procop Diploma: No .
Previous Gang/Squad/Company: Medelin Cartel + Los Inkas .
Have ever been banned before: No .

Explain Rule 3: if there is officiers online you better ask them to patrol with you instead of patroling all alone
Explain Rule 4: Do not arrest players who has under than 5 wanted stars,and offer rp to everyone with giving them time to react to ur bind binds.
Explain Rule 6: Deathmatching, Mark Kill, Marker Arrest, Park Kill and Park Arrest is not allowed to do as a MIT offcier
Explain Rule 8: arresting in hospital or in event is not allowed at all you have to wait them to leave/end then you can arrest them
Why do you want to join us ?: I want to Join my cop life as MIT,I ve liked how active they are and I ve been intersted to be part of them

MIT - Intake (Denied)

Dear @Lamers11, (account name : ArGon11)

We would like to inform you that, according to our last answer, you didn't wait the prescribed 7 days before sending a new apply.

By extending the date, please do not apply before the 17 November 2020.

Your application has been automatically ~[DENIED]~(red,black).

Thank you.
alt text

MIT - Application Form
Username: aNdomiiie~~
Account name: Andomiiie
Nationality: Algeria
Languages: English,Arabic
English skills (1-10): 6/10

How long you play SAES/RPG: 3 months
How much in-game hours do you have: 175H

Do you have Procop Diploma: NO
Previous Gang/Squad/Company: Lunas
Have ever been banned before: NO

Explain Rule 3: Do not patrol alone if there are officers available.
Explain Rule 4: It is strictly forbidden to arrest players under 5 stars. Always privilege tough criminals. Let the criminals 5 seconds to react for your RP ask.
Explain Rule 6: Deathmatching, Mark Kill, Marker Arrest, Park Kill and Park Arrest is strictly prohibited. Ramming on criminals is highly discouraged. MIT tolerates this type of action only once against a criminal. Ramming on a criminal more than once is prohibited.
Explain Rule 8: Do not arrest at Hospital and in Events. If someone escapes to an event wait for them to come out. Do not be AFK at Hospital, leave the area immediatly.

Why do you want to join us ?: I am bored from Crim Side i want join cop and i like MIT Squad is the most active in serveur.

MIT - Application Form
Username: Kocovali
Account name: Gohan1
Nationality: Turkish
Languages: Dutch, Turkish, English and a bit German.
English skills (1-10): I would say 9/10 because I don't have any kind of issue with communicating, and people are capable of understanding me.
Do you have Discord: Yes I do, Gohan#0726

How long you play SAES/RPG: I have been playing SAES since 2012 if I am correct.
How much in-game hours do you have: 112 hours of playtime.

Do you have Procop Diploma: No, I don't have.
Previous Gang/Squad/Company: SAFP & SAPA.
Have ever been banned before: No, I haven't.

Explain Rule 3: You are not allowed to patrol alone if there are officers nearby who are available. You are not allowed to leave the patrolling officers behind either, unless if it is for an urgent mission with the server.
Explain Rule 4: It is not allowed to arrest players below 5 stars, and about criminals with a higher wanted level, you can always offer an RP, but you should give them 5 seconds to respond to your offer.
Explain Rule 6: Things like deathmatching, mark kill/arrest and park kill/arrest is not allowed, but MIT tolerates this kind of action once per criminal, so ramming on a criminal more than once is not tolerated.
Explain Rule 8: You should not arrest players at a hospital or in an event, neither should you camp at one to get the arrest, it's prohibited and will have consequences if you do so.

Why do you want to join us ?: Well, I haven't been in a squad for like a long time because I did not like how most of them were organized, or I did not like the way they behaved. So when I was scrolling through TAB, I saw MIT and I instantly knew what it was about, I was also kinda impressed that those players made it to the officials, which was the first reason for me to consider joining MIT. As second, I knew what MIT was before I saw it on the scoreboard, cuz every Turkish player does know what it stands for, which made it more attractive for me, so I contacted the leader of the squad and asked him a few questions regarding the group, and the leader was nice and positive, and told me they enough sufficient attention to the rules and their members. This all is enough for me to join a group, and if a group is organized, I think there is also teamwork and all kind of other stuff related to that, and that's why I decided to apply for MIT.

Kind regards.

MIT - Intake (Pending)

Dear @NarkoMAN , (account name : Andomiiie)

Don't forget to join our Discord.

Thank you.

alt text

alt text

MIT - Intake (Pending)

Dear @Kocovali, (account name : Gohan1)

Don't forget to join our Discord.

Thank you.
alt text

MIT - Intake (Denied)

Dear @NarkoMAN (account name : Andomiiie)

After consultation with HQ members, MIT doesn't want to proceed with your application. Reapply in 1 month if you are still interested.

Thank you.
alt text

MIT - Intake (Accepted)

Dear @Kocovali (username : Gohan1) ,

You will enter a probationary period of 1 week. Thereafter you will reach the hierarchy of MIT and be officially part of the squad.

Your application has been ~[ACCEPTED]~(green,black).

Thank you.
alt text

Username: Sneax
Account name: Sneax05
Nationality:Tunisia
Languages:English Arabic and French
English skills (1-10): 8

How long you play SAES/RPG: 1 year
How much in-game hours do you have: 260 hour

Do you have Procop Diploma: NO
Previous Gang/Squad/Company: X Generation

Explain Rule 3: If you are playing and there is some officers connected hang with them and don't play alone or go alone be with the team
Explain Rule 4: Never Arrest criminals under 5 stars and give them time to react for your RP ask
Explain Rule 6:No DM or Mark Kill and never try to Rammin on a criminal more than once is prohibited
Explain Rule 8: neever arrest in hospital or events and if they leave give them some time and Never camp on hospital

Why do you want to join us ?: i want to be a cop To make communities safer and To do new things every day and Make people feel safe and secure and i will try hard Help people build trust and respect for the police