MIT - Official Page / Application

MIT - Intake (Accepted)

Dear @Troones ,
Thank you for your apply.

You will enter a probationary period of 1 week. Thereafter you will reach the hierarchy of MIT and be officially part of the squad.

I would like to warn you that only one error in this period means the exclusion from MIT without warning.

Your application has been ~[ACCEPTED]~(green,black).

Welcome to the MIT - Military Intelligence Team
Thank you.
alt text

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MIT - Application Form
Username: Alejandrito
Account name: Alejandritohh
Nationality: Venezuelan
Languages: Spanish, English
English skills (1-10): 5/10
Do you have Discord: Yes.

How long you play SAES/RPG: 2 Years
How much in-game hours do you have: 287 Hours

Do you have Procop Diploma: No
Previous Gang/Squad/Company: My previous squad is: ICE ( I have not been in any other )
Have ever been banned before: No

Read the MIT rules and explain them in detail:
Explain Rule 3: Do not patrol alone if there are officers available ( This means that if there are companions on the server, do not patrol alone. )
Explain Rule 4: It is strictly forbidden to arrest players under 5 stars. Always privilege tough criminals. Let the criminals 5 seconds to react for your RP ask. ( It is forbidden to arrest a subject with less than 5 stars. )
Explain Rule 6: Deathmatching, Mark Kill, Marker Arrest, Park Kill and Park Arrest is strictly prohibited. Ramming on criminals is highly discouraged. MIT tolerates this type of action only once against a criminal. Ramming on a criminal more than once is prohibited. ( All of these terms are prohibited within MIT )
Explain Rule 8: Do not arrest at Hospital and in Events. If someone escapes to an event wait for them to come out. Do not be AFK at Hospital, leave the area immediatly. ( Do not arrest in the hospital or at any event )

Why do you want to join us ?: I want to enter because I feel I have the ability to enter an official squad and what better than MIT, I have old friends within it and I would like to give all my contribution to the squad.

MIT - Intake

Dear @Alejandritoh , (account name : Alejandritohh)
Hello and thank you for your apply.

Your application meets our minimum selection criteria, contact an HQ ingame to pursue.

In the meantime, we put you on ~[PENDING]~(orange,black) while to see your results.

Thank you.
MIT - Military Intelligence Team.
alt text

MIT - Intake (Accepted)

Dear @Alejandritoh ,

You will enter a probationary period of 1 week.

I would like to warn you that only one error in this period means the exclusion from MIT without warning.

Thank you.
alt text

MIT - Application Form
Username: Dovahkiin23
Account name: Dovahkiin
Nationality: Croatian
Languages: English, Slovenian
English skills (1-10): 7-10
Do you have Discord: Yes

How long you play SAES/RPG: Three years, I'm not sure
How much in-game hours do you have: 799 ingame hours

Do you have Procop Diploma: Yes, I have
Previous Gang/Squad/Company: FBI, SAPA, CIA, SAFP, DEA, Royals, TRF, STF

Explain Rule 3: **: Patroling alone is a no, no thing. For example, if you are patrolling alone and some degenerate is ready to kill you because you found out that he is an motivated sex offender and you dont have anyone to back you up? You are suitable target to be the next victim!
Explain Rule 4: So Im not allowed to arrest players below or with 5 wanted level stars. Put it like that, for some reason those criminals you can portrait as bootleg criminals, you cant perform supreme krav maga police tactics on 14years old criminal who is slanging dope around corners, it isnt very good thing to do.
Explain Rule 6: Rule 6 is basic server rules, no deathmatching, park killing, marker killing etc.
Explain Rule 8: Do not arrest at Hospital and Events. If someone escapes to an event wait for them to come out. Do not be AFK at Hospital, leave the area immediately. What else to say, 8th rule describes itself as it needs to be.

Why do you want to join us ?: Its simple. I read your squads mission and vision. After finding out more about your squad from forum media, I can clearly see how my goals align with the purposes of the squad. There's nothing I love more than working with other engaged individuals towards a common goal, and that's what excited me about doing mission here. My research has led me to four fundamental ways that my goals align with yours, and here they are.

MIT - Intake

Dear @Damcek , (account name : Dovahkiin23)

Your application meets our minimum selection criteria, contact an HQ ingame to pursue.

In the meantime, we put you on ~[PENDING]~(orange,black) while to see your results.

Don't forget to join our Discord.

Thank you.
alt text

MIT - Application Form
Username: Spark
Account name: hicham13
Nationality: Algerian
Languages: English-Arabic
English skills (1-10): 6.5/10

How long you play SAES/RPG: 3-4 years
How much in-game hours do you have: around 1.4 and 1.5k hours

Previous Gang/Squad/Company: INKAS-NavM-FBI-Pirus-BBMC.
Have ever been banned before: Never

Explain Rule 3: you aren't allowed to patrol alone if there are available officers
Explain Rule 4: Do not arrest people under 5 stars, you have to offer the RP first and let the criminal 5 seconds to respond
Explain Rule 6: Deathmatch, Marker Kill, Marker Arrest, Park Kill and Park Aresst aren't allowed. Also ramming on a crimian more than once is not allowed.
Explain Rule 8: Camping and Arresting people at hospital or events is not allowed, if someone escapes to an event wait for him come out and arrest .

Why do you want to join us ?: I'm intersted joining MIT since day 1 this squad got created . the reason made me intersted in this squad is how they holding the activities and how the other members saved their squad after the leader got banned. Today, I'm applying for MIT because i like the role of this squad and their activity and i think it fits me especially of my past experience in the cop side and my activity on the forums. i wish you give me the chance to be with you and i promise that i will not disappoint you and i'll be in the image you want.

MIT - Application Form
Username: Senpai
Account name: adde69
Nationality: Tunisia
Languages: Arabic, English
English skills (1-10): 7.5/10
Do you have Discord: Yes.

How long you play SAES/RPG: 2 Years
How much in-game hours do you have: 1.5k Hours

Previous Gang/Squad/Company:

• NavM: I would like to say it was my best organization I've joined but I got bored as soon from crim side.

• Clandestine Mob: it was great at first, but it started getting dead.

• ICE: ICE not enough to upgrade my career and myself.

• Organization Zero: I can explain in game.

Explain Rule 3: Do not patrol alone if there are officers available.
Explain Rule 4: It is strictly forbidden to arrest players under 5 stars. Always privilege tough criminals. Let the criminals 5 seconds to react for your RP ask.
Explain Rule 6: Deathmatching, Mark Kill, Marker Arrest, Park Kill and Park Arrest is strictly prohibited. Ramming on criminals is highly discouraged. MIT tolerates this type of action only once against a criminal. Ramming on a criminal more than once is prohibited. ( All of these terms are prohibited within MIT )
Explain Rule 8: Do not arrest at Hospital and in Events. If someone escapes to an event wait for them to come out. Do not be AFK at Hospital, leave the area immediatly. ( Do not arrest in the hospital or at any event )

Why do you want to join us ?: I'm a loyal member to the squad I'm in, because I'm playing for fun, and it makes no sense to jump from squad to another while being loyal to one squad is much better and confortable. I'm also quite experienced to raids scenarios and its protocols.

MIT - Intake

Dear @Spark , (account name : hicham13)

Thank you.
alt text

MIT - Intake

Dear @Senpaii , (account name : adde69)

Thank you.
alt text

MIT - Intake (Denied)

Dear @Spark (account name : hicham13).

Unfortunately you failed our tests. (Third stage : Internal Rules)
We are looking for profiles more interested and motivated in our values.

Your application has been ~[DENIED]~(red,black). Reapply in 48h if still interested.

Thank you.
alt text

MIT - Intake

Dear @ka0z , (account name : ka0z)

Thank you.
alt text

MIT - Intake (Accepted)

Dear @ka0z , (account name : ka0z)

You have been tested by a MIT Qualified Tester, who validated it.

You will enter a probationary period of 1 week. Thereafter you will reach the hierarchy of MIT and be officially part of the squad.

Thank you.
alt text

MIT - Application Form
Username: olp
Account name: HasH
Nationality: tunisian
Languages: English,arabic and french.
English skills (1-10): 8-10

How long you play SAES/RPG: 6 years.
How much in-game hours do you have: 3068 ingame hours

Do you have Procop Diploma: No, I don't have (I had it but I lost bc I joined crim life)
Previous Gang/Squad/Company: FBI[Left],ICE [Left], PB [closed], Vec [closed],rouge21 [closed], BBMC [closed], GJMC [closed] M [Left].
Have ever been banned before: No.

Explain Rule 3: : if you want to start patroling give a look if there is any available officer to patrol with

Explain Rule 4: Do not arrest players who has under than 5 wanted stars always target higher crimnals,you have to show the Rp desire to everyone by using your rp binds and giving them time to react
Explain Rule 6:Deathmatching, Mark Kill, Marker Arrest, Park Kill and Park Arrest is not allowed to do as a MIT offcier or as normal player
Explain Rule 8: arresting in hospital or in event is not allowed at all you have to give them time leaving hospital or finish the event then you are allowed to arrest

Why do you want to join us ? : I want to continue my cop life as MIT,I ve liked how active they are and I ve been intersted to be part of them

MIT - Application Form

Username: bendhiab
Account name: Klay
Nationality: tunisian
Languages: English,arabic and french.
English skills (1-10): 6-10

How long you play SAES/RPG: 6 years.
How much in-game hours do you have: 3643 ingame hours

Do you have Procop Diploma: No, I don't have
Previous Gang/Squad/Company: FBI[Left],ICE [Left], PB [closed], Vec [closed],rouge21 [closed], GJMC [closed] M [Left].
Have ever been banned before: No.

Explain Rule 3: : if there is officiers online you better ask them to patrol with you instead of patroling all alone
Explain Rule 4: Do not arrest players who has under than 5 wanted stars,and offer rp to everyone with giving them time to react to ur bind binds.
Explain Rule 6:Deathmatching, Mark Kill, Marker Arrest, Park Kill and Park Arrest is not allowed to do as a MIT offcier
Explain Rule 8: arresting in hospital or in event is not allowed at all you have to wait them to leave/end then you can arrest them

Why do you want to join us ?: I want to come back to my old life as cop and I would say MIT is the right place to go as far as I know most of the ppl there

MIT - Intake

Dear @Hash and @Klay,

Your applications meets our minimum selection criteria, contact an HQ ingame to pursue.

In the meantime, we put you both on ~[PENDING]~(orange,black) while to see your results.

Thank you.
alt text

MIT - Intake (Accepted)

Dear @Klay , @Hash and @Damcek

Thank you.
alt text

MIT - Intake

Dear @dragonn , (account name : dragonn)

Thank you.
alt text

MIT - Intake (Accepted)

Dear @dragonn ,

You are part of the inner circle and the most loyal to the leadership therefore you are immediately taken into our ranks and be an official member.

Your application has been obviously ~[ACCEPTED]~(green,black).

Thank you.
alt text

MIT - Intake

Dear @Beag, (account name : mccall)

Thank you.
alt text

MIT - Intake (Accepted)

Dear @Beag ,

You will enter a probationary period of 2 weeks. Thereafter you will reach the hierarchy of MIT and be officially part of the squad.

Thank you.
alt text