Nickname: MouRiS

Account name: ryadmahsoudi

Country of residence Algeria

Primary Language: Arabic

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: 2018

Current S/G/C and rank: ETF . rank Bomb Handler

Other RP groups you're in: SAPA / ALT / IAC

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): N/A

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: when i was new

^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) It is a wonderful group as it meets requests when needed quickly, skill and professionalism and includes respected members who carry out their duties towards people with all the literature and mastery of this. I would like to become a member here and ill give all my best

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most

Who founded SAM? Darly

Who is the current leader? Johhny English

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: 1 Month

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: you're not allowed to help cops/crims

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: You're not able to Revive into Active store robbery

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: Yes,I'll

^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? by full respect

2. Why exactly are you applying today? Well I started playing as Medic 1 month ago and I got interested in that domain, so I said why not I'll apply For SAM to get more experience from Team-working with SAM members
3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? 'l good at Team working and I have the ability to learn fast my weaknesses is FPS drop and Lag

4. Why should we accept you to our team? I'm Active I'm gonna help you with my Activity and loyalty toward SAM I obey orders and also I wanna explore this new side

alt text
Roleplay 1#
Participants: chriS / Eagle
Description: When I was on patrol with my colleague and we received an emergency call that a member of DE was wounded during training so we dealt with him as quickly as possible and gave him first aid and took him to LS hospital to continue his treatment
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/z51SEIz
alt text

Dear; @MouRiS

Unfortunately, the decision made by our members and the HQ team is a negative one for you. When you decide to become more active in the game, feel free to reapply.

Application ~[Denied.]~(red)

Best Regards
Griffin
SAM HQ