Cena' Application

• Section A: Personal Information:

Nickname: Cena

Account name: medo12

Country of residence Egypt

Primary Language: English-Arabic

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: 3 years ago

Current S/G/C and rank: Generation X (lvl 2)

Other RP groups you're in: CS-SDO-HRMC

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): Cluck i got kicked for inactive

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: n/a

^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) San Andreas Medics, well known as Sam, is the one and only official medical team that are always prepared to be the first to arrive at the scene.

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most

Who founded SAM? Daryl

Who is the current leader? Daryl - JohnnyEnglish

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: i didn't play as a paramedic much but i like it

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: Provide first-aid treatment or life support care to sick or injured victims including cops and criminals

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: I cant heal my gang members in turfs

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: yes sure

^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? i will respect him and i will do my orders

2. Why exactly are you applying today? i wanted to apply for SAM before but i wasnt ready and i wasnt have any friends there but now i had friends there and i want be one of SAM like my friends and i am ready for any thing

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? My strengths: Driving - i like helping people - Loyal -friendly - respectful player. / Weaknesses: some time low FPS

4. Why should we accept you to our team? Because i am Respectful player and i like helping people in any time they need me i must be there and i am active player so i will help in Media arch and i will spawn as SAM all my free time and i will listen orders from high Ranks and SAM members will like me and i will try to work hard and i trust myself i can do it and be one of SAM

alt text
Roleplay 1#
Participants: Cena - @Cruz
Description: at morning i was driving my ambulance around SA and i got called from someone and he said there is an accident next to Los Santos hospital , fast i got my car and i arrived and it was big accident he did it with his car and i went to him and i opened my ambulance door to get calming medicine and There was a wound in his hand and i gave him I gave him an injection and i got him to my ambulance and we arrived to hospital to continue his treatment.
Screenshots: https://postimg.cc/gallery/9zKDgL0
alt text

@LAPD_Spanish_VEN said in San Andreas Medics: Official Media Center:

alt text
alt text

Roleplay #91

Personal Roleplay #4

Participants: @Medo12 and me (Spanish)

Description: Today a medical friend asked me for help, I wanted him to teach him about mountain climbing, when I was a child they taught me that. and we went climbing in the golden gate mountains. We arrived and he went to enjoy nature while I was looking for climbing instruments, when he arrived, he was passed out on the ground, luckily he woke up in a short time, although he was still bleeding a little, he told me that he tried to climb without anything and he I fell on a stone and took him to the hospital and heal him, in the end I ended up learning new rescue and blessing techniques. It was a nice day and we were able to share.

Screenshots:

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

@LAPD_Spanish_VEN said in San Andreas Medics: Official Media Center:

alt text
alt text

Roleplay #92

Personal Roleplay #5

Participants: @Medo12 @Ovalles @Aurora (Spanish)

Description: Today a medical friend asked me for help, I wanted him to teach him about mountain climbing, when I was a child they taught me that. and we went climbing in the golden gate mountains. We arrived and he went to enjoy nature while I was looking for climbing instruments, when he arrived, he was passed out on the ground, luckily he woke up in a short time, although he was still bleeding a little, he told me that he tried to climb without anything and he I fell on a stone and took him to the hospital and heal him, in the end I ended up learning new rescue and blessing techniques. It was a nice day and we were able to share.

Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text
Roleplay 4#
Participants: Cena - @DALIO - @ZiZou777 - @chris_nova
Description: First of all we were patrolling around SA with our ambulance and we went to Jail to heal people there and see if they need help after that someone called us on my phone and they said next to jail 1 person Infected with corona virus we got our car and fast we arrived to there with our equipment and we got him and This person was analyzed and sadly it was positive o we decided to create a place to analyze the Corona virus in this place and bring all people to it and we did good work with people there and they was very happy and we talked with them if they need any else help and we got our car and we We continued to
hang around S.A.
Screenshots: https://postimg.cc/gallery/6tr1c32
alt text

alt text
Roleplay 5#
Participants: Cena - @snoopys - @chris_nova
Description: First of all i was doing my work and i started to patrol around SA and when i was hanging some one called me and said there is an accident at SF so i got my Ambulance and i arrived to there but it was very big accident , trucker Bump into person car i talked with owner trucker about this accident and he said the wrong from his drive so i called the police to come arrest him or do something into this problem and i talked with Police but owner trucker He was hurt in the leg so i took him to hospital to gave him bandage and the police followed us to take him to They are investigating him thats all
Screenshots: https://postimg.cc/gallery/htPKnYL
alt text

@Flippy10 said in Texas Rangers - Media Archive:

alt text

Roleplay #25

Roleplay type: Kidnapping

Description of roleplay: Rangers got a call by two witnesess who saw in San Fierro, near SF-Bayside bridge, an burrito van driving fast to an warehouse with a victim on the trunk.

They didn't said who was the victim, but the victim was the lawyear that are investigating few criminal cases in San Fierro. It was obvious a planned kidnapping.

We were in our headquarter when we got the call, we just had time to pick up some weapons and drive to there fast as possible to dont lost them. When we arrived we didn't saw the burrito van, so we thinked that we had losted them, but while officer.Senne was checking the warehouse from outside he heard few screams asking for help caming from inside, officer.Senne just reported the situation via radio and we fastly created a plan to get in the warehouse.

We splited in two main teams, tactical units and the team to speak with suspects and negotiate.

When we got in the warehouse, tactical team was leading the moviments in front, we checked the warehouse until we found them. While we were checking the warehouse we founded some footprints and we just followed the footprint's trail.
After we found the suspects, our team was speaking with suspects to negotiate, when they dropped they were more calm we forced and raided them shooting with rubber bullets to suspects and get the victim.

Victim was shooted in leg, when we saw, we immediately called medic assistance to pick up the victim and let him in hospital. Medic tried to give some assistance with first aid kit but the victim was bleeding to much blood, so he was urgently lead to hospital.

After that, we took the suspects out of the warehouse and lead them to San Fierro Police Dept. to jail them.

All information about the case is in police server. You can check it out !

Participant(s): @flippy @Sanfara @CroSenki @Bones @Ocelot @ALIJR007 @the klaw @killerjn @Medo12

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/lg4mn6B