[TUTORIAL] How to add photo to your topic!

Ramos

alt text
Hello gents, some of you are still wondering and asking yourself, how could you put any kind of photo on those new forums, well .... here's the proper way.

~[PROCESS:]~(red)

1. Upload photo on the https://imgur.com/upload
2. Once the photo has been sucesfully uploaded, right click on the mouse and click '' Copy URL link ''.
3. After you copied the URL link, go to the forums.

ON FORUMS:

4. Press on this option right here.

alt text

5. After you pressed on this option, you get this: ![alt text](image url)
6. After that, replace '' image url '' it with the link you copied from Imgur.
7. Now, you're finally able to post the photo without any issues.

I hope I helped you :)

Instead of using the share links simply right click the image and click "copy link url", then use that link.
This will work with any hosted image, including discord's. Although on imgur, why not use the markdown that's already there?

@nanobob said in [TUTORIAL] How to add photo to your topic!:

Instead of using the share links simply right click the image and click "copy link url", then use that link.
This will work with any hosted image, including discord's. Although on imgur, why not use the markdown that's already there?

Well yeah, just tried that way and it works aswell. It's definitely shorter tho. Thanks..

First of all there's a difference between the terms "Photo" and "Picture/Image"
A photo is always taken with a camera.

Secondly, did you just make a tutorial of how to go into an image hosting website, copy a link, and use a button?
Holy fuck, what's the next tutorial, how to put on diapers?

@combine said in [TUTORIAL] How to add photo to your topic!:

Secondly, did you just make a tutorial of how to go into an image hosting website, copy a link, and use a button?

Firstly, difference between the photo and picture/image, I know, who doesn't? Are we here to teach someone, what is what? I ain't here for your bullshit.

Secondly, I made the tutorial with the reason, to help someone ... unlike you. After I made the topic, some people reviewed it, gave me a tips to make topic even better, some thanked me for the work i did, some thanked me that I could finally helped them.

Next tutorial is you growing up, instead of PMing me on the forums, why I gave you the dislike.

@ramos said in [TUTORIAL] How to add photo to your topic!:

Firstly, difference between the photo and picture/image, I know, who doesn't? Are we here to teach someone, what is what? I ain't here for your bullshit.

Secondly, I made the tutorial with the reason, to help someone ... unlike you. After I made the topic, some people reviewed it, gave me a tips to make topic even better, some thanked me for the work i did, some thanked me that I could finally helped them.

Next tutorial is you growing up, instead of PMing me on the forums, why I gave you the dislike.

@ramos I PMed asking you to justify your opinion, obviously because you're disliking what I said. Also I asked you privately because I didn't want to make an argument here, it's logic mate, it would've been better to keep things private.

If you knew the difference between these 2 terms you would've not done that title then, because it's not essentially correct.

"Are we here to teach someone, what is what? I ain't here for your bullshit."

Well, do I have to teach you too the meaning of "tutorial", because it's even on caps on your title. Are you even talking within reason/logic? Yup, you ain't here for my bullshit you're just like a bad version of Pengo trying to get attention making tutorials, I remember that at least Pengo put effort in things, not like this shitty topic explaining the function of a button.

"some thanked me for the work i did"

Yeah, great job, I bet it took you much effort to write this, thank you. It was such a hard task it needed a topic of less than a paragraph to explain it.

I love argueing with your kind.

I love argueing with your kind.

yea but you wont do it on forums... if you do it i will ban you

I see how your brains are working... one guy make something and you ALL dislike it cuz you didnt had idea to make it.... cant believe how many jealous wankers we have...

Ramos just ignore guys like combine... you did good job and im sure it will be usefull to some guys

alt text

1. Upload photo on the ~[https://imgur.com/upload]~(orange)

2. Once the photo has been sucesfully uploaded, right click on the mouse and click '' Copy URL link ''.

3. After you copied the URL link, go to the forums.

4. After you copied the URL link, go to the forums.
    ON FORUMS:

5. Press on this option right here.
    alt text

6. After you pressed on this option, you get this: ![alt text](image url)

7. After that, replace '' image url '' it with the link you copied from Imgur.
    ~[copy only the imgur link that is Direct Link]~(red)

8. Now, you're finally able to post the photo

@siddman

Did you even read what I said:

@Ramos I PMed asking you to justify your opinion, obviously because you're disliking what I said. Also I asked you privately because I didn't want to make an argument here, it's logic mate, it would've been better to keep things private.

And yes, I should have kept out of here in first place

Someone tries to be helpful, someone seeks attention. Doesnt matter, mate. Mind your own business, and stop sticking it to people for no good reason. Constructive feedback is welcome, and Im sure Ramos agrees on that. But youre just giving him and other shit for no good reason. Picture or photo? Who gives a shit, @Combine ?

@siddman

Did you even read what I said:

@Ramos I PMed asking you to justify your opinion, obviously because you're disliking what I said. Also I asked you privately because I didn't want to make an argument here, it's logic mate, it would've been better to keep things private.

And yes, I should have kept out of here in first place

i seen enough... so stop it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...