SoA VS GJMC - Meme War

Bot of Anarchy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Czesney said in SoA VS GJMC - Meme War:

Is it just me or SoA keep accusing GJMC of only using cars' memes while they themselves can't find anything else other than the DFT to make memes about, that's just rich... #SuckOnAss

I agree with you. One more thing, legit you can enter even fucking super gt as a biker, as long as you don't drive it, same goes to planes and other sport cars. Also DFT is not a sport or a new car, you can drive it as biker(they are not homeless to have only bike). How hypocrite it would be, if SoA would use DFT for future turfs or bank robberies, like MMC used helicopter to avoid cops and start BR, not even a plane and it still was funny for someone.
This topic reminds me of one Rebel:

:::

Spoiler Text

@Cornelius said in SoA VS GJMC - Meme War:

@Czesney said in SoA VS GJMC - Meme War:

Is it just me or SoA keep accusing GJMC of only using cars' memes while they themselves can't find anything else other than the DFT to make memes about, that's just rich... #SuckOnAss

I agree with you. One more thing, legit you can enter even fucking super gt as a biker, as long as you don't drive it, same goes to planes and other sport cars. Also DFT is not a sport or a new car, you can drive it as biker(they are not homeless to have only bike). How hypocrite it would be, if SoA would use DFT for future turfs or bank robberies, like MMC used helicopter to avoid cops and start BR, not even a plane and it still was funny for someone.
This topic reminds me of one Rebel:

Spoiler Text

alt text