Nickname: Guard

Account name: mojtabar

Country of residence Iran

Primary Language: Persian

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: 2015

Current S/G/C and rank: The Royals

Other RP groups you're in: -

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): -

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: 1 punishment which for ramming an admin's vehicle it was at 2018

^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) They are the first medical group in the server and also the first paramedics that work based on the standards. They roleplay a lot and it's one of the most important things that makes them bold in the community. Dr. Valachi owns the hospitals that are at the San Andreas. SAM brings roleplay to the server by their activities and it hopes to get some more members that are able to roleplay well. SAM's HQ is at SF just near the great hospital.

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most

Who founded SAM? Joe aka Daryl

Who is the current leader? JohnnyEnglish

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: A week.

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: We can heal the criminals at the turfs but it shouldn't be one-sided and we should heal the both sides.

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: We are not allowed to ram players with our ambulances.

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: Yes.

^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? Superiors are more experienced and they're respected. I respect their opinions since they want my good. I'll not bring any excuses in order not to solve my problem or the thing I was critiqued for. I'll try to solve my problem and learn from the superior. I'd also ask for more criticisms so I can be improved this way.

2. Why exactly are you applying today? Because I've read all the rules and all the guidelines that help me to be a valuable member for SAM. I feel that I am ready to become SAM paramedic with the experience I've. That's why I am applying today.

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? My strengths are that I am able to speak English well, fan of RPing, mature, polite, obeying the high-ranked orders, skilled in driving and flying, able to use radio and have a great knowledge about the radio codes.

4. Why should we accept you to our team? Well because I am a guy who you are looking for. My experience in roleplaying is noticeable and it's one of the important reasons that I fit in SAM. I am just looking for a chance to RP and communicate with community members and I am sure by joining SAM, I'll be able to make qualified RPs for the group. I am a friendly guy and the guy who loves to make friends. I am not a person to argue with anyone. I hate to behave badly so I always ignore the people who try to bother me. I don't fight back the people that are looking for reasons to start an argument. So one of the reasons can be that I am a polite guy and not a trouble-maker. One of the most important reasons can be my maturity. I am mature and I don't behave like kids. So I'll make you sure that my behavior will be the best. I play 2/3 hours daily and in this period I can spend half of this on making activities for SAM which will be beneficial for the group's activity. I've a creative brain, by spending time at the group I can offer good suggestions that will make SAM a better place.

alt text
Roleplay # 1
Participants: Speedy
Description: In the noon, I had a call from a woman that reported her husband's heart attack. I responded there as fast as possible. Approximately, it took 2 mins for me to arrive at the scene, he had no pulse so my first challenge was to bring his pulse back. When I arrived I started doing CPR on him. Luckily it worked and I brought his pulse back to normal. Then I sent him to hospital for his treatment.
Screenshots: (https://imgur.com/a/DBQUCV9)
alt text

alt text
Roleplay # 2
Participants: UE|Makeeeh , JoGe
Description: When I was patrolling with my ambulance, I found a guy who was waving at me. I stopped the Ambulance, picked up the medical bag and got closer. I found an unconscious man who was shot, the guy who was waving was his friend. I checked his pulse and it was weak. He was losing blood so I stopped the bleeding using the bandages I had in my medical bag, after that, I transported him to the nearest hospital.
Screenshots: (https://imgur.com/a/Y0RD6mN)
alt text