Nickname: Medo
Username: Med12
Old nickname/Other used names ingame: Cena
Current G/S: X
Previous G/S (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):
BBMC: i was lvl 2 there but it closed
Rebels: i was lvl 1 but they were inactive and near to dead
OC: i got kicked because i was inactive
How long have you been a member of your current G/S and what is your current rank? i joined Generation X from 2 weeks
Current groups: SDO-FC-HRMC
Prevous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): SDO-FC-HRMC but i didnt left them or get kicked
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: N/a
Tell us something about yourself: My name is Medo i have 16 years old i like my friends and i like sports and every day i am going to the club and i like to help my family and my best friends and i am respectful player and i like playing saes its very nice server because had good and nice people and every one love me because he see my loyal to any one and my skills in everything

Section 2 - Questions
Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department? Sure
What is your goal within the Fire Department? Reaching help to all server members if they need help and making everyone happy with what we offer them and making all cities good and fine And because no major problem has occurred in the cities, I want to join and help with enough of my abilities for the sake of everyone. I just need an opportunity to join.

Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in media archive regularly? Definitely

Section 3 - Detailed Profile
What are your strengths? A good driver and how the role plays, respect and help in the fastest time
What are your weaknesses? I don't think I have this
Why do you want to join the SAFD? Because it is one of the most important institutions created to help everyone and spread safety and hygiene around all cities and because it has very good members and they have a lot of morale I see all the cities are fine and well organized, and all this goes to this international company

What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department? Rescue Squad

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team

15th April, 2020

Applicant, @Medo12

Thanks for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step. Keep doing daily activities, and expect to be tested in the upcoming days.

We wish you best of luck!

alt text

Fire Commissioner,
Ramos

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team

21st April, 2020

Applicant, @Medo12

Thanks for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to not proceed with you, unfortunately you have been DENIED at this time. However that doesn't mean you cannot join SAFD, you can hang around with us, and if you're enough active and show off effort towards the group, you might get chance.

alt text

Kind regards,

• Ramos