Farewell.

Acez

Dear SAES Community,

Hello, my name is Martin James S. Reyes, my ingame nick is known as "Acez" i know that many players/peoples hated me in the game. also i did many rulebreaks, many stupid things, retarded things. but the thing that i won't forget is tripping with my friends. so, hello @Jizzy i know that you're angry at me because i reported you and got adminjail but i hope that now you won't be. also dear @Smurf hello, bro my old friend since 2019. i know that u once angry at me because i lied to u and pretend another person. yes i admit that im not Jude, but Jude is real, he does exist and he play SAES, he's my cousin. and he just play it sometimes so im playing with his account so that sometimes im like retarded. also @TaJ my first friend ever in saes. TaJ i hope you remember how we met each other. when i was new, you're teaching me new Things. just like about criminals even you're NNB Member. we met the time when i was asking for someone to see my nrg tricks in park, near Jail. and you come to see me and i asked you to be my friend we you aggreed. but after few weeks. i haven't seen you in a while so im very sad that time and i met new guy, Filipino too same as me named @Nord he was my friend since the beggining and he became inactive soo, after all. i became inactive and found @PewD he's my friend and i helped him joined WA, i tried joining WA but i couldn't because im a bit retarded that time. and after that, i became inactive again and comeback in January 2019 with new account. it's created by Jude, and i played it by me. and we made new friends. like Smurf, Landshark. and few more. i am posting this Topic is because im saying GOODBYE to saes for now., and the reason is because i have the decease called "CoViD-19" or Corona Virus Decease 2019. i hope you all wish good for me.

Kind Regards,

-Acez / Martin James S. Reyes.

• 2 weeks later...