^[alt text]

^[alt text]

Established: 5th April of 2020.

Motto: Vision Factory - The Few, The Proud

Member count: 17

Discord server: https://discord.gg/6HJ7Tt2

Recruitment status: Open

^[alt text]

^[Vision Factory (abbreviated as VF) is a private corporation that provides all kinds of services for SAES community, we mainly offer services varying from Scripting to Mapping, not mentionning Designing, Shader designing and much more, also providing ingame services, basically we are gathering all kind of services in one place.]

Our Objectives:

• Ensure that the client receives quality service.

• Ensure that each and every project is done perfectly.

• Ensure that everything is properly executed.

• Ensure that both parties(Client & Service Provider) are satisfied.

alt text

^[We do have an unlimited potential, these are the services that we currently provide, not mentioning that a lot of other services are still under consideration.]
Vision Factory main services

• Mapping

• Scripting

• Designing

• Shader Designing

Vision Factory Secondary Services

• Creating Custom Vehicles

• Selling & Trading Vehicles

• Real Estate Opportunities

• Encouraging Players to RP

• Facilitating Assistance Requests (LWS, CC Impounder & Mechanic)

What are the benefits of requesting our services?

• Peace of mind

• Quality

• Acceptable Prices

How can i benefit of VF's main services?
All you have to do is to join our discord's server then make an application on the the appropriate channel, then wait for it to get reviewed answered by VF's Management.
If it gets accepted, you'll get added to a chat.
Paying Process?
After receiving the notification of the business's accomplishment, you'll have to pay the service provider then pay an additional 10% of the amount as a tax.
^[Privileges]
^[We appreciate our loyal clients loyalty, trust and support, therefore, we reward them with special privileges according to their class.]
Gold VIP (attainable by making 4 complete requests)
:one: Priority over New clients.
:two: 10% Discount in service costs.
:three: Prestigious privileges.

Platinium VIP (attainable by making 8 complete requests)
:one: Priority over other Non-VIP Clients
:two: 20% Discount in service costs.
:three: No tax.
:four: Prestigious privileges.

^[alt text]

• Loyalty

• Common sense

• Respect

• Discipline

• Maintain VF's reputation among the community

alt text

^[Vision Factory has 4 Legions]
Mapping Legion
This Legion is specialized in mapping and everything related to it, each Legionnaire(Legion's Member) is able to make Gates, Warp Markers, Spawns & Shaders.
Designing Legion
This Legion is specialized in Graphical Designing and Product Designing, from Logos & Banners to Shaders to Signatures.
Scripting Legion
This Legion is specialized in .lua Scripting, Everything can be done but not for free :wink:
Secondary Services Legion
This Legion is specialized in providing in-game services as we already mentioned above.

^[alt text]

^[Leadership]

^[The Emperor | Owner & Founder]

^[The Sovereign, the ruler of the corporation, he's the one & only who has the supreme power in the group, the ultimate decision maker, the responsible person of the group's future, his word is decisive.]

^[Chief Executive Officer | Leader]

^[The CEO is the highest ranking officer within the company, the most senior executive and administrative officer, the leader of the company and it personnel and the one responsible for the corporation's interests.]

^[Chief Operating Officer | Vice Leader]

^[The COO is one of the highest ranking executive positions within the company, he's the second in command and the one responsible of the daily operation of the corporation.]

^[Mapping Legion]

^[Architecture Director]

^[A brilliant Gentleman who earned the title of the Leader of the Mapping Legion and hounoured of being responsible of the legion from all sides.]

^[Senior Engineer]

^[An Advanced Expert of the Mapping Legion who distinguished himself among the others and earned the personnel's respect.]

^[Architect]

^[An Experienced Mapper who earned the title of a Mapping Legionnaire.]

^[Designing Legion]

^[Art Director]

^[A brilliant Gentleman who earned the title of the Leader of the Designing Legion and hounoured of being responsible of the legion from all sides.]

^[Senior Designer]

^[An Advanced Expert of the Designing Legion who distinguished himself among the others and earned the personnel's respect.]

^[Product Designer]

^[An Experienced Designer who earned the title of a Designing Legionnaire.]

^[Graphical Designer]

^[Scripting Legion]

^[Code Director]

^[A brilliant Gentleman who earned the title of the Leader of the Scripting Legion and hounoured of being responsible of the legion from all sides.]

^[Senior Developer]

^[An Advanced Expert of the Scripting Legion who distinguished himself among the others and earned the personnel's respect.]

^[Programmer]

^[An Experienced Scripter who earned the title of a Scripting Legionnaire.]

^[Secondary Services Legion]

^[Business Director]

^[A brilliant Gentleman who earned the title of the Leader of the Secondary Services Legion and hounoured of being responsible of the legion from all sides.]

^[Manager]

^[An Advanced Expert of the Secondary Services Legion who distinguished himself among the others and earned the personnel's respect.]

^[Custom Vehicles Creator]

^[An Experienced Custom Vehicles Maker who earned the title of a Secondary Services Legionnaire.]

^[Real Estate Agent]

^[An Experienced Real Estate Agent who earned the title of a Secondary Services Legionnaire.]

^[Intern]

^[A new person among the team who's working gaining experience or satisfy requirements for Legionnaire qualification.]

^[alt text]

:::

^[Leadership]

^[The Emperor | Owner & Founder]

^[The Sovereign, the ruler of the corporation, he's the one & only who has the supreme power in the group, the ultimate decision maker, the responsible person of the group's future, his word is decisive.]

^[- VF|Predator<EMP>]
^[Chief Executive Officer | Leader]

^[The CEO is the highest ranking officer within the company, the most senior executive and administrative officer, the leader of the company and it personnel and the one responsible for the corporation's interests.]

^[- VF|Predator<CEO>]
^[Chief Operating Officer | Vice Leader]

^[The COO is one of the highest ranking executive positions within the company, he's the second in command and the one responsible of the daily operation of the corporation.]

^[- VF|Vacant<COO>]

^[Mapping Legion]

^[Architecture Director]

^[A brilliant Gentleman who earned the title of the Leader of the Mapping Legion and hounoured of being responsible of the legion from all sides.]

^[- VF|Predator<AD>]
^[Senior Engineer]

^[An Advanced Expert of the Mapping Legion who distinguished himself among the others and earned the personnel's respect.]

^[- VF|Vacant<SE>]
^[Architect]

^[An Experienced Mapper who earned the title of a Mapping Legionnaire.]

^[- VF|AntiRug<Arch>]
^[- VF|SkulioN<Arch>]
^[- VF|SubMeOff<Arch>]
^[- VF|Vennelle<Arch>]

^[Designing Legion]

^[Art Director]

^[A brilliant Gentleman who earned the title of the Leader of the Designing Legion and hounoured of being responsible of the legion from all sides.]

^[- VF|Dyam<ArtD>]
^[Senior Designer]

^[An Advanced Expert of the Designing Legion who distinguished himself among the others and earned the personnel's respect.]

^[- VF|Vacant<SD>]
^[Product Designer]

^[- VF|Bazuka<GrD>]
^[- VF|NORI999<ProD>]
^[Graphical Designer]

^[- VF|WenDo<GrD>]
^[- VF|xDarkMan<GrD>]
^[- VF|Cornelius<GrD>]

^[Scripting Legion]

^[Code Director]

^[A brilliant Gentleman who earned the title of the Leader of the Scripting Legion and hounoured of being responsible of the legion from all sides.]

^[- VF|JohnnyEnglish<CD>]
^[Senior Developer]

^[An Advanced Expert of the Scripting Legion who distinguished himself among the others and earned the personnel's respect.]

^[- VF|Vacant<SDev>]
^[Programmer]

^[An Experienced Scripter who earned the title of a Scripting Legionnaire.]

^[- VF|Vacant<Prog>]

^[Secondary Services Legion]

^[Business Director]

^[A brilliant Gentleman who earned the title of the Leader of the Secondary Services Legion and hounoured of being responsible of the legion from all sides.]

^[- VF|Vacant<BD>]
^[Manager]

^[An Advanced Expert of the Secondary Services Legion who distinguished himself among the others and earned the personnel's respect.]

^[- VF|Vacant<MAN>]
^[Custom Vehicles Creator]

^[An Experienced Custom Vehicles Maker who earned the title of a Secondary Services Legionnaire.]

^[- VF|Carl<CVC>]
^[- VF|MarksMan<CVC>]
^[Real Estate Agent]

^[An Experienced Real Estate Agent who earned the title of a Secondary Services Legionnaire.]

^[- VF|Vacant<REA>]

^[Intern]

^[A new person among the team who's working gaining experience or satisfy requirements for Legionnaire qualification.]

^[- VF|Hope<Int>]
^[- VF|Sanek<Int>]
^[- VF|FoxZilla<Int>]

^[alt text]

Do you wish to join VF?
Fill the format bellow, anything which does not follow this format will result in an automatic denial

Answers shall be unbold.

**Name:**
**Username:**
**Languages Spoken:**

**Preferred Legion**
**Past experience with preferred Legion:**
**Examples of your work(Open a spoiler):**

^[alt text]

Name: SubMeOff
Username: f7oula
Languages Spoken: Arabic, English

Preferred division(Coding/Mapping/Designing): Mapping
Past experience with preferred division: I used to design but I've retired, I started mapping in 2016 but I've mastered it, I can label myself as one of the best when it comes to exterior mapping, but for the decoration I can't say the same, that's why they mostly hired me to map special group's bases because they're mainly big and it's not about decoration.
Examples of your work(Open a spoiler):

https://imgur.com/a/mcbSByz
https://imgur.com/a/xDVzOLs
https://imgur.com/a/MgrmWdp
(I have plenty more stuff but my internet is being a bitch and I can barely upload)

• 2 months later...

Name: FoxZilla
Username: mertt
Languages Spoken: Turkish / English

Preferred division(Coding/Mapping/Designing): Designing and also i may can help to mapping (we can talk it in game)
Past experience with preferred division: I have a designing topic and i have sold some desings but its new. I made some vehicle shaders for Cheess,Ramzi and finally we are talking with nico and ferthis now i am waiting for template for made some desing to them.

For Ramzi

alt metni

I made 4 more but one of too nsfw so i have deleted and others not have tested image.

Edit: I was shared Cheess car too but i saw the image not all of the car so i removed it. (i can send some more example from dc)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Name: Sayliski
Username: Sayliski
Languages Spoken: Arabic, French, English, Moroccan.

Preferred Legion Designer
Past experience with preferred Legion: I started photoshop like 2 years ago and I still like it, I started alone learning from youtube and I am still learning there, every time I learn something new and I use them in one art to test them.

https://imgur.com/a/Afb4AbJ