Fire Department Application - Hank Clint (Epic) - 06/04/2020 [ACCEPTED]

Section 1 - Non-RP Information
Nickname: Epic
Username: helracktor
Old nickname/Other used names ingame: none
Current G/S: Peaky Blinders
Previous G/S (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): B~B, TT, AA, HS, MG, SAS, ALT
How long have you been a member of your current G/S and what is your current rank?:
B~B: The longest period I've ever been in a clan, It certainly was in B~B, I'm not sure for how long though, It must be two to three years, I actually got kicked cause I was banned for the so-called 'selling my account' when I was inactive, but when I came back I proved to the admins that my account was actually hacked
HS: I've been in HS for a year or so, It was a long time ago, HS died

AA: I've been part of it for couple of days, and it was obvious we couldn't agree on lots of points from the first days

TT: I've been in TT for a fair while too, It was a long time ago as well but I can't recall how long I've been on it, must be over a year or something like that, I left it to join B~B

MG: I've been on MG for over a year, It was a gang created by all of us, bunch of friends to have fun and then it died

SAS: I co-founded SAS along with Roan aka Bertje, We took it official, but then got complicated, I didn't really have time for leadership matters anymore, It died later on

ALT: I've been on ALT for over a year until it turned into a group

Current groups: SAI, LWS, ALT
Previous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): I used to be part of CC Impounder, SS, SAFD Captain, SAM, raceTECH, SAP, ZIP Manager
I got kicked from them all when I went inactive
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: I've been banned once for multiaccounting, but I sorted it that out, It's me and my brother playing in the same PC
and once for 'selling my account', and I proved that someone hacked me

Tell us something about yourself: I come from Sousse, Tunisia, I am 22 years old, I study hotel management, I work in hospitality industry, front office to be precise, I speak five languages, I want to learn more, I like partying and enjoying my life, guess that's me!

Section 2 - Questions
Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department?: Yeah, I do
What is your goal within the Fire Department?: Do the things I did when I was part of SAFD, Do some fun roleplay's, and reaching my captain position again will be a pleasure.
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in media archive regularly?: Daily? I wouldn't lie to you, I have other things to do with my life, work, studies, family, so I wouldn't be daily active, but I'll post weekly. (quality over quantity anyways)

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths?: I am an excellent role-player, I already know everything about SAFD, I've been part of it for many years, I am a veteran in the server by now, so I could be really helpful to new members of the SAFD and help them pick up a thing or two from everything I learnt
What are your weaknesses?: I don't think I have weaknesses, It's a group based on roleplaying, and that's pretty much what I excel at
Why do you want to join the SAFD?: I'd like to get back to SAFD, I've always enjoyed being part of it, for over five years, I had nothing but pure fun along with really great friends in the group, The purpose of the group and the RP opportunities it offers are unlimited, so it really lits a fire in me to be part of it again.
What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department?: I wanna get back to my lovely SFFD, Firefighting dept

Applicant's signature: alt text
Date: 06/04/2020

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team

11st April, 2020

Applicant, @epicx

Thanks for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step. Keep doing daily activities, and expect to be tested in the upcoming days.

We wish you best of luck!

alt text

Fire Commissioner,
Ramos