Username: juby020
Old nickname/Other used names ingame: Juby
Current G/S: FBI
Previous G/S (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):
:::

Hells Soldiers, No idea why i left, that was back in 2010-2011
Old FBI back in 2011ish, Left to make Night Runners I think
Leader of Night Runners[NiR], Closed because we went to WSS in 2012

I'm sure i was in more than that back in 2010-2012, but i cant remember now.

How long have you been a member of your current G/S and what is your current rank?: A Month / ASAC
Current groups: DE, SAM, ZIP
Prevous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):

DE, CLO, ZIP, BCFD, SoA, HA. Maybe some more stuff I cant remember.

Left CLO to join DE, obviously.
As for the rest, they either shut down or I went to WSS/inactive so got removed eventually from everything

Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: N/A
Tell us something about yourself: I'm, Juby. Ive been playing MTA for 10 years on and off, I like doing COP stuff on the server and occasionally Emergency service jobs, Hence the reason im in SAM, and applying for SAFD(I used to be in BCFD, which is basically the same thing as this, but different name from way back).

Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining the FD?: Yes
What is your goal within the Fire Department?: To work as a team to put out as many fires as possible and keep SA safe from any danger that may be imposing threat on the civilians.
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in media archive regularly?: Yes.

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths?: Teamworker, Motivated, Creative, Perfectionist
What are your weaknesses?: Hard on myself, Perfectionist(works both ways), Procrastinator
Why do you want to join the SAFD?: I would like to join SAFD because I enjoy emergency jobs, they give me something to do when I am bored/have nothing else to do(which seems to be pretty often). I think that it is fun to go around SA and put of vehicles that are on fire, and occasionally get into some funny interactions with people. I also enjoy RPing when I get the chance.
What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department?: I would like to learn how to do Confined-space Rescues and Wildland firefighting.

Applicant's signature: Juby
Date: 2020-03-29

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team

1st April, 2020

Applicant, @Juby

Thanks for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step. Keep doing daily activities, and expect to be tested in the upcoming days.

We wish you best of luck!

alt text

Fire Commissioner,
Ramos