passports and weapons license

Chief

Question

so i was thinking to make this suggestion ages ago because i think it will be a really nice add to SAES because this is a RP server so the suggestion is

1. what if we can't travel around SA without a passport? like if you don't have a passport you will get 42 stars if you traveled from LS to LV because you don't have a passport so we need a passport to be able to travel around SA and if you spawned at SF then you can't leave it without a passport for maybe 100k to buy a passport and what if we make it for maybe 1 month and then it get Expired and then we should renew it

2. we can't buy weapons without getting stars like maybe let's say around 10-30 stars because you don't have a weapons license so you need to get a weapons license to being able to buy weapons without getting stars and also you need 100k to buy a weapons license and also only for 1 month and then the weapons license will be Expired and we should renew it again

thank you very much for reading my suggestion :smile:

7 answers to this question

No to all of those. SA map is essentially USA. There are some different counties, but you do not need a passport of each county to travel to any other. So no.

There are already enough changes when it comes to guns, but, a weapons permit was a thing that got suggested quite a while ago by one of the scripters dev team (On the old forums, so can't quote) that he would create a police DB. (Database) which we could check and verify in order to see all the permits and so on. If I'm not wrong, he started working on it but never uploaded any progress updates, so it was either abandoned, or it's still in development.

So, once again. No.

@starwars said in passports and weapons license:

No to all of those. SA map is essentially USA. There are some different counties, but you do not need a passport of each county to travel to any other. So no.

There are already enough changes when it comes to guns, but, a weapons permit was a thing that got suggested quite a while ago by one of the scripters dev team (On the old forums, so can't quote) that he would create a police DB. (Database) which we could check and verify in order to see all the permits and so on. If I'm not wrong, he started working on it but never uploaded any progress updates, so it was either abandoned, or it's still in development.

So, once again. No.

https://archive.saesrpg.uk/community/topic/99646-virtual-police-database/?page=0#comment-1815831