Fire Department Application - Darude - 22/03/2020 [ACCEPTED]

alt text
Section 1 - Non-RP Information

Nickname: Darude
Username: darude
Old nickname/Other used names ingame: N/A
Current G/S: Gypsy Jokers MC
Previous G/S (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):
S.A. Elite Seals, PD507, CDL, MMC, SoA (deleted)
How long have you been a member of your current G/S and what is your current rank? Soon to be three months/Vice President
Current groups: Helvete, GXT, Cluckin' Bell
Previous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):
ALT (Inactivity)
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: N/A
Tell us something about yourself: I'm Matija, 20yo Croatian guy that, when not studying, spends his free time on SAES.

Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department? Yes.
What is your goal within the Fire Department? My goal is to help the people of SA in their time of need. I'm ready to respond to every emergency situation quickly to remove any harmful threat.
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in media archive regularly? I am.

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths? Driving, roleplaying, good at English
What are your weaknesses? Sometimes I get fps drops
Why do you want to join the SAFD? I'm a very active player that adores roleplay and I want to try something new, and that's why I chose SAFD as it looks exciting and fun. And for that I'd like to try atleast.
What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department? For now a Firefighter

Applicant's signature: Darude
Date: 22-03-2020
alt text

alt text
Participants: Darude, @Ferthis
District: All around SA
Shift period: 4.5 hours
Description: My task was to patrol through SA, dealing with potential threats and removing them
Number of vehicles: 109
Screenshots: Below

:::
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay type: House fire response
Description of roleplay: Dispatcher told me about a house fire in Montgomery and that it's spreading wild and fast. Luckily, I was driving on the nearby highway and immediately took off on the nearest exit. After arriving, I reasurred that nobody else was in danger and quickly set up equipment and started blasting water onto the building. Took me 30 minutes before finally getting it under some control. After nearly finishing it, the car suddenly started burning and the explosion was minutes away. The fire was exstinguished completely, with just smoke coming out of windows and doors. Person that called 911 was feeling pain in his lungs and needed medic support. After the medic left, I inspected the building for any sign of ember and took off after being sure that fire was over.
Participants: Darude, @Ragnar20 & Kyu

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team

22nd March, 2020

Applicant, @Darude

Thanks for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step. Keep doing daily activities, and expect to be tested in the upcoming days.

We wish you best of luck!

alt text

Fire Commissioner,
Ramos

alt text
Participants: Darude
District: All around SA
Shift period: 2.5 hours
Description: Patroling and removing hazard from streets of San Andreas
Number of vehicles: 30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afGBc1_yrTU&feature=youtu.be