Primary Language: arabic

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: 2019

Current S/G/C and rank: C:organization zero - G:centrino/racetech

Other RP groups you're in: N/A

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): N/A

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: N/A

^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) Well, I wasn't caring about the medic,When I saw my friends joining SAM, I said to myself, Why am I not trying to care for people and take care of their health? I saw this very interesting thing.

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most

Who founded SAM? Daryl

Who is the current leader? Johnny English

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: 2019

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: paramedic we should to help the patients .they can heal players by hitting them with flowers or item of medic.

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: I cant revive or heal inside store robberies it's not allowed.dont ever enter the marker of the store robberies.can i just take ambulance and standby

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: yes sure

^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? respecting his words and listening to his orders and being careful in our words.

2. Why exactly are you applying today? I liked this job because It has many benefits and caring for people

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? strengths.shooting skills .para... weaknesses: when i lost my shoot because i have drop fps

4. Why should we accept you to our team? I can save time for activities and should to be active in this group SAM

Dear @RenQ ,

Thanks for your interest in joining San Andreas Medics, Your application has unfortunately been ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime). Contact Me or any HQ for your entry Tests, Good Luck !

Dont forget to join the Discord to get informed in the future.