Juby's Application

Juby

• Section A: Personal Information:

Nickname: Juby

Account name: juby020

Country of residence Canada

Primary Language: English

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: Joined SAES November, 2010.

Current S/G/C and rank: FBI (Probie)

Other RP groups you're in: None ATM

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): BCFD, SoA, CLO, DE, LWS, ZIP, and maybe others that i cant remember, but i departed with all of these because i went inactive and most of them are gone now.

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: I dont remember any off the top of my head as it would have been 6-7+ years ago.

^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) SAM is a group of medics that are responsible for taking care of the ill/injured in San Andreas. They take pride in saving lives and keeping people safe. SAM is a more advanced team of medics that understand and acknowledge their responsibilities more than the average medic.

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most

Who founded SAM? Joe Valachi

Who is the current leader? Johnny boy

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: I've played medics on and off since i started playing MTA.

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: No using weapons

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: No healing inside of SRs

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: Of course, im on everyday

^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I always take criticism as constructive and i learn from it.

2. Why exactly are you applying today? I love the medic class, and i want to be apart of an elite team that know what they are doing.

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? Str: Self motivated, great teamwork, passionate, understanding. Weaknesses: I get lazy sometimes and slip up

4. Why should we accept you to our team? I am an active member and i have been playing for many years and know what I am doing when it comes to most things. I speak perfect English so i can always help the players that don't very well. I'm always open to helping people and building reputations in the right ways!

Dear: @Juby

You have a pretty good application and have shown maturity. The decision we made as members and HQ team is positive. Please meet me or any sHQ+ in-game for further operations. Welcome aboard !

Application Accepted.

Best Regards
Griffin
SAM HQ