Nickname: LAPD_Spanish_VEN

Account Name: lapd0070

Country of residence Argentina

Main language: Spanish

Since when you've been playing in SAES: RPG: 1 year - 8 months approximately

Current S / G / C and rank: Sergeant in Immigration & Customs Enforcements

Other PR groups in which you are: Government "Minister of Justice"

Previous groups in which you were involved (Include the reason for the game): -

Mention (rightly) about any past punishment you have received: 2 reports for DM and 1 for bug

alternative text

• Section B: General questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words): Personally, SAM is the specialized group and medical emergency officer, in addition to being the group that manages all medical centers throughout the state of San Andreas

What is SAM's motto? Always there when you need us most

Who founded SAM? Joe Valachi

Who is the current leader: JohhnyEnglish

How long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server ?: Approximately 2 hours for week

Mention a rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: The medical service must be applied to everyone, regardless of whether the police of the sea, thief or other class

Mention a rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: In a store robbery, it is not allowed to cure people inside the marker, you must only be parked in the ambulance and wait for the patients admitted to the ambulance

Can you assure us of a certified periodic activity: Of course, as long as possible

alt text

• Section C : Skills:

1. How would you respond to criticism from a superior: I am proud to receive criticism, I do not take them as criticism, if not, as advice, they want to see and improve and be like them or better

2. Why are you applying today exactly: Because being part of SAM makes the medical reach much broader and faster, given the response of all types of emergency

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses: I think I don't have problems with people, I like helping people, I think my only weakness would be that I don't have good English

4. Why should we accept you on our team: I think I am a person who has enough knowledge and I am looking to help and see the group grow.

alt text
alt text
Roleplay # -
Personal Roleplay # -
Participants: @django @Coma and me
Description: It was a quiet morning, I was talking with several friends who asked me about the coronavirus, a very dangerous new virus, hours later, I received a call from an SAFP officer who was at the Los Santos International Airport, which, an agent ICE migrant, felt bad, which we responded immediately, upon arriving at the scene, Coma officer is helping officer Django, and was transferred to the observation unit of the Eastern Hospital of Los Santos, where he underwent exams to rule out a case of coronavirus, while the Coma officer told me that a plane from China had landed a few hours ago at the international airport terminal, which gives us sufficient evidence that there may be cases of coronavirus in the state of San Andreas . The officer is under recovery, this week will begin talks on prevention of coronavirus.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/CzMJ6Fb
alt text

Dear: @LAPD_Spanish_VEN

You have a pretty good application form and the activity is great. The decision we made as members and HQ team is positive. Please meet me or any sHQ+ in-game for further operations. Welcome aboard !

Application Accepted.

Best Regards
Griffin
SAM HQ