Helvete

Shagwrath

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Mr-Heis said in Helvete:

All of you know what usually happens with those second generations, you can't back old good times and memories. Everything not the same like before. Trying to revive it only from old memories - will mean quick death. Good luck, but i don't trust in it.

good thing it's not the second generation, in either sense, same members, and this is not even the second time making Helvete on this server. Last time we did we were the first gang to reach level 5.

Don't underestimate Helvete, or it might be the last thing you ever do

@Shagwrath said in Helvete:

@Mr-Heis said in Helvete:

All of you know what usually happens with those second generations, you can't back old good times and memories. Everything not the same like before. Trying to revive it only from old memories - will mean quick death. Good luck, but i don't trust in it.

good thing it's not the second generation, in either sense, same members, and this is not even the second time making Helvete on this server. Last time we did we were the first gang to reach level 5.

Don't underestimate Helvete, or it might be the last thing you ever do

@Shagwrath ouuu spooky!

We have our first inductee to Helvete! @Stan

:::
alt text
^You have been chosen by the inner circle.

alt text
^Drink the blood of a cattle.

alt text
^Now pledge yourself to satan and be baptized in the lake of fire!

alt text
^From this day forth you shall be known to all as Jugo!

Welcome Stagehand/Guitarist Stan!

Welcome skomorje212 also known as Fenriz, our new roadie in service to the dark lord!

alt text

alt text

H-L|Shagwrath: as you look over the vast horizon you have a new future thusly set before you
H-L|Shagwrath: you have been accepted into the dark brotherhood of helvete
H-L|Shagwrath: do you agree to submit to the will of the dark lord and help always your fellow band members and friends?
[P~B]skomorje212: I do.
H-L|Shagwrath: Then i dub you Fenriz, new brother of helvete and roadie. arise Fenriz and drink the blood of our chalice
*H-L|Shagwrath hands Fenriz a goblet of blood
*[P~B]skomorje212 takes a goblet of blood, moves it towards his mouth and drinks it.
*H-L|Shagwrath: you are now one of us. congrats
*H-Sh|Stan killed [P~B]skomorje212. (Tec-9)
[P~B]skomorje212: Thanks a lot. I am proud that I became a part of the brotherhood.
H-Sh|Stan: Welcome
H-L|Shagwrath: start your new life as a helvete, you are one of us now always.

Helvete's Weekly RP Tasks 03/01/2020-03/08/2020
For memebers of Helvete only.

Mission: Hard times have fallen on Helvete, the band is broke, not even enough for ramen. Luckily for us I have talked a local distributor to let us deliver goods for him. It's good honest work, not the tpe we're used to so keep your fingers clean, we can't fuck this up because we need to start gathering funds for an assault on San Andreas. Time to buck up and get your nose to the grindstone. The cult calls for action, like all good religions, we need funds to thrive. Make deliveries and post pictures of each one in the #task-images channel as proof. You're loyalty, as always will be rewarded greatly while servicing the dark lord.
Class: Delivery Man
Crew Task: 250 deliveries
Progress:
Rewards: 1 SP per delivery

Mission: Working hard, donate some of that money our way, we want to start doing event again but we're broke. Help Helvete out and you will recieve your recognition. This is easy points, proove your loyalty to the dark lord and allegiance to Helvete.
Class: Any
Crew Task: Donate 5,000,000
Progress:
Rewards: 1 SP per $100,000 donated

alt text

We've made a system for tracking our weekly tasks better, this system awards players with points for doing certain roleplays or missions for helvete. It calculates the information for us, and shows the leaders and total counts for each way you may earn points

here's a link to view it if you';re interested, it should change from day to day if you're ever curious who is in the lead.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gk9ZMALbuoS3vq5rl94SlFPE0kwdYqanxZstL6B0BJ8/edit?usp=sharing

Recruitment: @Piercee
Date: 08.03.2020
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/JVMSetx

Hail Pierce, another one joins the dark brotherhood of helvete. He has drunk deep the dark challice of the dark lord, and has been deemed worthy.