Yet Another Hackerman Thread

Kain

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text

It's sad to see me getting banned after not even abusing anything and it is even confirmed by the developer that originally banned me.
Looks like @Brophy is kinda scared by my threats about us doing some shit. Now, It's officially going down. Enough of crap with this shitty server.

@ExtraDip22 said in Yet Another Hackerman Thread:

alt text

It's sad to see me getting banned after not even abusing anything and it is even confirmed by the developer that originally banned me.
Looks like @Brophy is kinda scared by my threats about us doing some shit. Now, It's officially going down. Enough of crap with this shitty server.

Stop making yourself more ridiculous accept what you did and stop crying. ._.

@ExtraDip22 said in Yet Another Hackerman Thread:

alt text

I'm not concerned with your threats, we've had guys like you show up from time to time in the last 16 years of running this community.

The fact is that you are condoning the use of cheats, supporting people who have been using them and shown no remorse for what you have done to your fellow members in BloodZ.

We ask ourselves, what benefit do we have keeping people like this about? None, its just cancerous to the community.

End of the day, you guys got caught and are now throwing your toys out the pram and acting like "bad boys" over the internet out of your bedroom in your parents house.

Best thing for you guys to do is just leave and find another server to play on.

Its funny that how these guys are so proud of what they have done lol. I mean why would you cheat in a game that is old af in the first place. What did you get apart from throwing away your fellow gang mates works?
Yet you are here bragging about how you cheated, how bad is the AC of SAES/MTA. Honestly, its just sad.

@Sneijder said in Yet Another Hackerman Thread:

Its funny that how these guys are so proud of what they have done lol. I mean why would you cheat in a game that is old af in the first place. What did you get apart from throwing away your fellow gang mates works?
Yet you are here bragging about how you cheated, how bad is the AC of SAES/MTA. Honestly, its just sad.

Agreed,this game is older than most of the fortnite players and there are still peoples who doesn't accepts its mistake and tries to apologize for one single time.This is what exactly happens when you take a game WAY TOO seriously.This is not an end,but a beginning of regular bans in SAES.Because in this age SAES replaced with retarded cunts which doesn't understands its a game and all you have to do is playing your game.

I hope you guys can live with the fact that you ruined the gameplay for all of these people. I am pretty sure you only thought about yourself anyway, which is also why all of your gangs have failed in the past. The joke of all of this is that the failure rate on your bankrobs is extremely high eve when using trainers, clowns. Enjoy the ban.

BloodZ>Marso
BloodZ>Skunk
BloodZ>OGTyree
BloodZ>Hatchet
BloodZ>White
BloodZ>LB
BloodZ>xPaw
BloodZ>Mato
BloodZ>Patevis
BloodZ>Neggro
BloodZ>Kogey
BloodZ>Sneik