[QoL] Raising the number of party members /party

Element

Question

Hello everyone, so I decided to bring this suggestion since @Zei suggested something that actually can be solved via raising the number of party members in-game (/party), as most of you might know (Or maybe not) the max players that you can have in the same party stands on 15 as for now, so for those who wants to get my point of creating this suggestion go and read Zei's suggestion [Click Here].

alt text

So yeah, it's way simple/easier/faster thing to get done via scripting and can solve the problem of scripting a whole new system that wont be used that much anyways.

8 answers to this question

@Bartman I know that it's not simple as I think but there's a point of inviting your allied gang members in your party and it's to avoid the random blips (Even though you'll always see random blips) as long as you'll be in the same party you'll be able to see the color of your allied gang members and filter all those 20 blips for example.

@Element said in Raising the number of party members /party:

@Bartman I know that it's not simple as I think but there's a point of inviting your allied gang members in your party and it's to avoid the random blips (Even though you'll always see random blips) as long as you'll be in the same party you'll be able to see the color of your allied gang members and filter all those 20 blips for example.

also if you mean with filter = all party members gets same colouer, than it would indeed help.
also like /createparty AA /setcolouer AA & everyone who joins AA party gets same blib as AA, so AA can see who is helping & enemy see all helpers as AA blibs. also just like on the other suggest topic