[SUGGESTION] | Alliance system

Zei

Question

Poll

Ok basically it's been a while I'm thinking about this. And it might be helpful for gangs . Why not make an alliance system ?

Details:

• This system will contain a type of chatbox that can connect allied gang members, for example AA gang memebers with TT gang members. (Example: /alliance and type text, just like party)

• This system will make assisting in turfwars easier for allied gangs as they presence in the turf will count as assisting.

• add a blip to allies so you can figure out who's with you

• in case of a GR allied gang members will be informed about it so they can help.

• in case of turfwars allied gang members will be informed of which of their allies is being attacked, location and enemy.

Hope you like the suggestion, if you have any changes or options to add feel free to comment.

22 answers to this question

"This system will make assisting in turfwars easier for allied gangs as they presence in the turf will count as assisting."

Absolutely no, allies should not affect progress of a turf.

I am very much in favour of the opposite - make turfing a 1 v 1 thing and move to a GR-like system where assisting is not possible, but that's beyond this topic.

@Teddy said in [SUGGESTION] | Alliance system:

"This system will make assisting in turfwars easier for allied gangs as they presence in the turf will count as assisting."

Absolutely no, allies should not affect progress of a turf.

I am very much in favour of the opposite - make turfing a 1 v 1 thing and move to a GR-like system where assisting is not possible, but that's beyond this topic.

Well sadly, in turfwars if you think its a 1v1 thing then its not. Just go turf tonight and you will see. Sometimes I even get lost and don't know who's with me or against me.

all we need are 2 different blibs, also for example AA vs Z turfwar:
-tt/aa/le have AA colour blib
-ue/z/215/ have Z colour blib

also helpers need to do like /join turfwar AA or /join turfwar Z

= no random crime kills you out of nowhere cuz u didnt knew he is helping the enemy gang

@Bartman said in [SUGGESTION] | Alliance system:

all we need are 2 different blibs, also for example AA vs Z turfwar:
-tt/aa/le have AA colour blib
-ue/z/215/ have Z colour blib

also helpers need to do like /join turfwar AA or /join turfwar Z

= no random crime kills you out of nowhere cuz u didnt knew he is helping the enemy gang

Totally agree with you, as you will be able to know who's in your team , and who's against you.

The chat thing is fun however I think it's urgent for something to clarify who's helping who in turfwars. I sometimes find myself pondering if I should shoot that crim or gang member because they're not allied nor related to the gang I am turfing, and they end up killing me in the meantime. Something to put helpers linked to the gang they're helping is seriously helpful.

To be honest, it's not a bad suggestion however you explained in your own words why not let such a thing happen and I will relate to your words:

~[1:]~(red) "This system will contain a type of chatbox that can connect allied gang members, for example AA gang memebers with TT gang members. (Example: /alliance and type text, just like party)" So as you just said it's same as having a party, so there's no actual good reason in working on a new chatbox (/alliance).

~[2:]~(red) "add a blip to allies so you can figure out who's with you" Same in here, since you got a party you'll be able to see the location of your party members which means "two birds, with one stone" in your case.

~[3:]~(red) "in case of a GR allied gang members will be informed about it so they can help." You simply can contact any of your allied gang members and let them know that you're getting GR'ed (Or creating a Discord Server that'll contain allied gangs, so you can easily contact each other, By the way we (The Cops) are using that method, and it's pretty useful/easy/quick).

~[4:]~(red) "in case of turfwars allied gang members will be informed of which of their allies is being attacked, location and enemy." Pretty much the same as ~[3]~(red) creating a Discord Server will do a great job in this case, also it's not that hard to PM any of your allied gangs and ask for help.

~[Now here's 1 simple thing that you actually can do to get this thing actually work!]~(lime) [Click here]

@Element Not exactly the same. Considering not all the parties are done with the same purposes. Sometimes I'm in a party with a guy just to chat, other times I'm just in a party for an ongoing turf war so I could communicate with the helpers and such.

Certainly, inviting more than 15 people into a party is really tedious, while just having a chat where you can directly talk to any of your allied fellows would be way faster and way more efficient. Same point applies to all the counter arguments you just stated, you really don't wanna invite one per one to a party when you can only see them in your map as soon as you log in, due to them being in your gang's alliance settings.

Not saying your party suggestion is bad, just saying it has nothing to do with the purposes this suggestion was made. This one is made to create an effective communication between allied gangs/squads, improve the reaction times allied gangs/squads has towards friendly activity and such. While increasing a party member chat count has just... Rising the people you can have in a party.

@Licano I'm sure that all the parties are not done with the same purposes, but still, I don't see any reason in getting such a system only because you want to see blips of your friends in other gangs, which can be done by creating a party.

About the inviting thing, yes it is tedious however you want to see your friends blip & chat with them so yeah you'll invite people for a few minutes, and it's done.

I do get the point of suggesting such a thing but in this case, it's High effort >Low payoff, and it's pretty much close as having a party (won't say the same, but pretty much close.)