[POLL] Kill arresting in interiors

Kain

@ikzelf said in [POLL] Kill arresting in interiors:

How long will the test period last?

a week or two although people can start giving opinions already if they experienced it

i assume the poll will be reset and it will stay if it's not controversial enough (i.e. ~75%+ keep). although we'll also look at the effects like frequency of jbs (going down?) but i assume that will be reflected in the vote

having played as cop during jailbreaks i have experienced that the system is well decent but could be nerfed;

perhaps make it so when we kill criminals, they will be warped to the room (pic below) where a gate is placed and may only be opened by crims/cops. this means cops would still be required to make an arrest by using nightstick and taser (i think shoot to arrest is a little too good for cops). while in the room they're restricted from using weapons/fist (as in PD's and SAHA HQ)

alt text

I do like the concept of kill arrests but there has to be a other way to get people to play as police. As others have said it the jail has been having almost no jailbreaks anymore and that takes the fun out of the jailbreaks. However i do insist on Kill arrest in banks cause that way the cops still have a chance to win themselves and have some money out of it cause its not all about the criminal life. Great work on testing some new features out that could possibly make Saes more balanced. I'm looking forward to more progress!

Works fine for me, I used to have problems in jail corridor due to annoying jailbreakers who stand all day long and sprays onto people who try to stop the jailbreak. Now we are able to arrest them by killing which is a measurable effect on jail now. So I'm happy with it.

@teddy said in [POLL] Kill arresting in interiors:

ladies some opinions now that you've all experienced it?

Basicly a money farm. Made 600k in 2 hours.

Most of the cops still do not use there brain and work solo so criminals just keep getting out -> more money
In the rare situations where cops actually use there brain and teamwork jailbreaks are stopped alot easier.

Also funny thing is if you get into jail with 42 stars, get out and get killed you just halved your time.

Doubt this solved anything except cops earning more money.

Maybe look into other solutions:

• More entries ways

• Shorter hallway (Flashbangs dont work from that distance @Kain !)

• Give a reason to leave, F.e. staying camping at red door keep the timer frozen)

p.s. teddy sucks