Fire Department Application - Kim - 04.02.2020 [UNDER REVIEW]

Kim

Section 1 - Non-RP Information

Nickname: M|Kim
Username: fargada2356
Old nickname/Other used names ingame: N/A
Current G/S: Medellin Cartel
Previous G/S (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): MI-6,ICE,UE,TT

• MI-6 - Leader (Ranger) was completely strict to other members and the squad died afterwards

• ICE - got bored by playing as a cop

• UE - Had problems with HQs

• TT - Had to create a gang with friends in medellin

How long have you been a member of your current G/S and what is your current rank? since 28th December 2019, HQ
Current groups: IAC,TMH and BES
Prevous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):

• Desert Eagles - Got kicked for spawning as airborne unit and meanwhile being a recruit

• San Andreas Interceptors - Left due to people who i personally dont like

• Government - got kicked for downvoting Vice Presidents posts (sounds hilarious)

• Secret Service - Got kicked for failing tests

Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: 4 adminjails and bunch of mutes for trolling in mainchat.
Tell us something about yourself: So I'm Kim, I love to play reguraly on computer games especially mta,gta 5,csgo and mainly league of legends. Also ive been playing saes since 2015 and keep playing it!

Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department? Yes, i do!
What is your goal within the Fire Department? My goal within the Department is as simple as it could be for a new aspiring firefighter trainee, i.e. to grow and improve. The Fire Department is famous in all of San Andreas for its responsible and neat services when it comes to save the public from what could turn into a huge impact. Dealing with fire is not an easy task, not even a little dish fire let alone whole buildings and hence this is my top priority, i.e. to improve as a firefighter and serve the public in a most effective way, trying to prevent any and every harm I possibly can.
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in media archive regularly? I hope so

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths?

• Good Driver

• Combat Skills

• Decent English profiency

• Good at dogfighting

What are your weaknesses?

• Being Emotional

Why do you want to join the SAFD? Because i think im suitable for it and i will learn a lot of things about the firefighters!
What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department? Firefighting is never an easy or a one man army task, it requires teamwork and coordination. As the work is divided in teams, I would love to specialize in one such specific team if given a proper chance which I am hopeful about. That task would be to operate the mighty firetruck to its best capabilities. These machines have been my most inspiring part since the beginning and probably the reason I opted to join the service in the first place. I would love to learn the operation of these firetrucks and hopefully be capable to fully operate one on my own in the near future so as to help make a difference in San Andreas during such deadly incidents.

Applicant's signature: Kim
Date: 03.02.2020

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team

9th February, 2020

Applicant, @Kim

Thanks for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step. Keep doing daily activities, and expect to be tested in the upcoming days.

We wish you best of luck!

alt text

Fire Commissioner,
Ramos