Frost's Application For SAM

Frost

Section A: Personal Information:

Nickname: I'm known as Frost

Account name: sinanreis

Primary Language: Turkish

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: My archived account was created in 2011. But time to time I've been gone inactive and came back again.

Current S/G/C and rank: Five - 0 (Member)

Other RP groups you're in: I'm not a part of any other group due to inactivity.

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): I've been bunch of groups in the past. But I'm not belong to them anymore.
SoA(back in group times) #returned as gang
Centrino #inactivity
Racetech #inactivity
DDT #groupremoved
PC #I had owned my procop diploma in my FBI times by rabbit. Once I switched my side I lost it.
-and some more I couldn't remember.

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: I don't remember properly but on going in my game experience, I had been muted bunch of times and adminjailed due to trolling and other shits we had fun.
note: weren't serious punishments that much as far as I remember.

alt text
Section B: General Questionnaire:
Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) SAM is a most skilled offical medic group of SAES which provides meddical assistance and heal all around San Andreas. Therefore they always try to help victims or whoever needs medical aid as quick as possible.

What is the SAM motto? "Always there when you need us most"

Who founded SAM? Joe

Who is the current leader? JohnnyEnglish

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: I rarely play as medic but I'd believe this group will encourge me play more as much as possible.

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: Do not jail break criminals

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: SAM Do not ram people and/or vehicles with Ambulance.

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: Yes I can, also as I said above I'd believe this group will increase my activity level.

alt text
Section C : Aptitudes:
1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I always take care of his words. And respond him respectly If'd think something wrong in his words.

2. Why exactly are you applying today? It's not possible to say anything definite. I'm back in game a while ago. There isn't any reason of today for me. I often having fun by roleplaying and I think the role is fun as much as it can be.

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? it's difficult to describe but I can say that I'm a kind person usually. I'm also skilled on roleplaying I would say it's countribution of years. as a weakness sometimes I would be a insistent indeed. Doesn't matter the point. If I won't do then none power can make me to do that.

4. Why should we accept you to our team? I'm interested in roleplaying. And wanna start from somewhere. I'd think that it's a very nice place for me. I can even make myself better and better.

Greetings, Dr. Frost
The SAM HQ team would like to gladly notify you that you have been accepted to join our team. Your application, determination and skill-set satisfies the requirements required in order to be one of us. Without further ado, I welcome you in!
We hope to see much more of you as a member of the group, don't let us down!

^[alt text]

Regards,
Johnny English
SAM Chief of Medicine