[Suggestion] Fuel bottle

DELETED-USER15

Question

Well, As the title says, I suggest to make a new script about refueling the cars, Lemme explain how will it work, Instead of driving to the fuel station you can buy fuel bottles from the station and store it in the disk, Maybe the bottle fuels a 50% fuel to your car and the maximum bottles that you can store in the disk are 3, And you still can go to the station too and fuel like it's working nowadays but with the new script I mentioned above, Because some of us having some problems like our fuel becomes empty before we go to the station and the station is far away from us, And maybe a cop tries to chase a criminal and surprise his fuel is empty, Criminal trying to escape from cop and surprise his fuel is empty, That will help us and actually going to station is annoying because maybe a toxic player comes and pushes you to the station and boom you die because of the explode or a cop comes to you and you shoot at the station to die with the cop in the explode, That will help us more, We buy 3 fuel bottles and refuel our car whenever we want, How we will use it ? Simply you go to the disk, You open it, You go to the vehicle storage, You will find the bottles under the vehicles, You click on it and press on Use, And then you click on the vehicle you want to refuel and then click on Start refueling, That would be nice if this script is added and if you agree with me then vote above and comment why you agree or why you don't.
VayraN.

5 answers to this question

@VayraN said in [Suggestion] Fuel bottle:

That will help us and actually going to station is annoying because maybe a toxic player comes and pushes you to the station and boom you die because of the explode or a cop comes to you and you shoot at the station to die with the cop in the explode,

Wait.. How often does this happen to anyone? This has only ever happened to me, when a member of TT has decided to troll me while re-fueling.

I don't see any reason in adding such a useless thing/script, we've got shit loads of Gas Stations for a reason, you're just making things more complicated by creating such a script like "Fuel bottle", just go to any near-by Gas Station and you're good to go.

Also refueling speed just got increased to 2L per second which makes you do it even faster!

And if you wonder and ask yourself "What am I going to do when the fuel runs out in the middle of nowhere" the answer is simple we've got many groups in-game that'll be able to respond to your call once you run out of fuel (CC,ALT,GXT and many more) also you can call a mechanic by typing /mech in-game and he'll be there in minutes if there's no mechanic or any group member available, just grab a tow truck and tow it to the nearest Gas Stations, I mean there's million ways to actually do something in this case, just pick one.

Fuel can proposals were never rejected from our side due to them being inappropriate or unnecessary, we only rejected ones that were made after existing ones (in other words, duplicates).

As a side note it would be appreciated that people use the thread title to briefly describe the suggestion and not to add [SUGGESTION] tags as this polludes the section especially when trying to view it on phone.

https://saesrpg.uk/topic/8025/fuel-can-script