[Suggestion] Aircrafts

jamal2

Question

So, guys, i'm suggesting a really nice idea, and its buying aircrafts, of course, not hydras, sparrows or hunters. Just Helis, Shamals, or whatever, but make prices high, example: heli which is the lowest would be for 20M? Its bored for rich peeps, they've nothing to do with their money other than buying props or anything else.

8 answers to this question

@jamal2 said in [Suggestion] Aircrafts:

So, guys, i'm suggesting a really nice idea, and its buying aircrafts, of course, not hydras, sparrows or hunters. Just Helis, Shamals, or whatever, but make prices high, example: heli which is the lowest would be for 20M? Its bored for rich peeps, they've nothing to do with their money other than buying props or anything else.

searching a way to waste usefull ur moneyz?
-just buy every car ~10x + v8/awd = no fuel problems
-do land with shute on dft/knock off ngr events
-pay 30mills for making quality comic from your real life foto @each
-or give me the moneyz

aicrafts = donos = motivates players to donate for something
but if somehow this idea will be discussed, make the price for a plane/heli atleast 500m, so donating would still motivate & poor players s/no paypal countrys still able to buy aircrafts

i think nicus voted yes because he's too lazy to sort donations, am i right?
@Markus will happen in case james lost his money or even worse, died.
@Bartman is that how you waste your money :(
@Ntruder guess brophy will see his kidney for ze money.

By doing such a move you'll make SAES become a Flight Simulator, I'm sure that once players will be able to actually purchase any kind of aircrafts they'll mostly be using them most of the times since it's easy/faster/and a great solution to escape hungry cops that are chasing you and trying to arrest you.

After all, you got the Pilot spawn, if you're looking to fly around and having fun just spawn and go for a flight.

If you're willing to use one as a Criminal/Cop there are 2 opinions:

1: Donate and get yourself a nice Aircraft.

2: Join any Gang/Squad and use their aircrafts.

Simple as that.