Claim CLO in police panel

Doasis

Question

Can people stop suggesting to remove things from the game? This feature is probably older in the server than your age, You are not supposed to have it easy on us and for sure you are not supposed to threat us like any other criminal. I know it may be frustrating but if you really want to fight us, grow some skills, become someone in the community, join DE and you will have a fair chance just like all the other people who worked their asses to get in DE and become someone.

@Doasis said in Claim CLO in police panel:

@blizzard Your closer to that age than me. Your not making sense, if we want to fight you, we gotta find you and we can already see your location but it's way more tedious when we can't get the blip on our minimap.

You can confront us at the different activities in the server we take part in such as JBs, SRs and sometimes BR. Or you can randomly find us through the map and start chasing us, but we are not supposed to be tracked.

Lmao, let's just delete the criminal groups, delete the gangs as well, in my opinion, it'd be better to just buff the cops even further, because 13m range for the taser is quite bad, it's unplayable, I have no idea how you even play, the shotgun, the vending machines and the dogs must be buffed as well, also the glorious nightstick, right now, it buggs and you don't even have to hit the criminal properly to arrest them, so why not just make it throwable, so you, cop, will properly arrest everyone!

Now, on a serious note, stop moaning about random stuff, the server is monotonous, disabling / removing stuff will never encourage people to do anything in here.

uuuf, the legendery k pannel in a blibless game (since ~2015?), wich can live locate any wanted criminal & ruin alot br regroups/flying planes & jaiheading planes before even reaching br, or just chilling somewhere, whilest criminals all have is f2 locate & always beeing prepared from some surprise raid, was clo the only one group where you could avoid this shit. so pls, use all your common sense you have & understand that this is bullshit. put blibs back to saes & i agree, clo cant be located existed since beginn from server, probably older than half of the people playing the server.. or add k pannel for crimes aswell, lets see how fun this is when crimes always knows where you are & what you want to do

• clo is not even 1% from whoole server

@Cappo
Those are your ideas and your drama-workshop-sarcasm is no argument against my suggestion.
It is only sane that you would confront me about my suggestion and not other previous suggestions from other people.
You can already claim regular criminals, this is about leveling it out with CLO.

Actually he got a point. CLO is nothing special since 2016 (+/-). It's just a group of random crims in a brown poop color spawn, nothing more.

So yha, why not allowing cops to pin you to their radar and track you without any effort!?

there used to be a time when we added new things to the server

for the last one or two years the only thing we do is remove things away from the server and make it more like singleplayer/freeroam and yet still hope that somehow the player count will go up or stay the same instead of long term decline

:shrug:

I assume this includes removing /loc block on HLS and DE too

I mean let's be honest since CLO & DE got HS 24/7CLO pose a lot more danger to cops now, and yes it's much harder to arrest them during that.

So, the most minimal thing that really can "help" somehow is at least be aware of their location so we'll be able to fight back by chasing them down once again and trying our luck not getting HS once again.

Now about DE, right they got HS as well but DE is a response Military based group, you won't see them chilling around shooting criminals at SR's/JB's/BR's etc just like that, right? In that case, CLO is more often (most of the time) seen around SR's/JB's/BR's etc, or just chilling around killing cops that trying to chase them.

The statistics are simple CLO are killing more cops than DE killing criminals.

So for people like @Teddy that calling DE/HLS (HLS got nothing to do with this subject anyways) to get removed from /loc block, Here's your simple reason to why not remove DE from the location block.

So yeah, there are some people who would say that they're (CLO) not supposed to be shown around same as DE not shown around, as long as they do decide to be shown around and do criminal activities their fate as the fate of the normal criminals they just got their
privilege as a Special Group which allows them to use special equipments/weapons/vehicles which are totally fine/accepted since they're a Special Group, so giving us (The Cops) the ability to claim them is the minimum we can get to try and fight them back somehow.

Based on the so far majority of disagreements i would recommend utilising the dispatcher spawn more often as it practically lets you spectate any player (select any player with wanted level, it'll realtime track him) and have the dispatcher send out info in your radio channel.

IT'S BEEN SOOOO LONG, but when CLO had the headshot script on, back in 2015/2016, no one complained. Now that it got added back people are like "omg clo has hs script on 24/7, what an overpower shit. how can this be a thing?"

This community is just a pure mess.

i think suggesting something about de/clo/hls must be by their members or saes hq team, being normal player means that you are normal player also means PLAY FUCKING NORMAL AND TAKE CARE OF WHAT YOU ARE ABLE TO DO, desert eagle military existing for a reason for CLO in short so pls do what u can and stop crying.