Drug-sell

Siper_

Question

20 answers to this question

Damn true,

However what I would suggest even more is disable cops from spawning crimnal as a whole during bankrobberies instead of DRUG DEALER only. What I heard from various squad members is that it is incredibly annoying dying to a squad member defending a bankrobbery. Just like how annoying it is to get your bankrobbery stopped by AAPD (talking about the past)

Atleast allow us to kill any criminal selling drugs to cops to even things up. I'm 100% positive if cops kill any kind of helper, be it medic or any other source of HP gain, it'll be forgotten and kicked under the carpet sort of case.

I'm all for cops putting up a fight and whatnot cause that's what makes it fun but this is ridiculous. They can already kill-arrest but on top of that, they can up it a notch with drugs?! Nahhh. How's that supposed to be fair for us crims. ? Anyone with sense can easily see how this is way too op.

Either remove kill-arrest while allowing them to continue using drugs OR make it to where the effects of the drugs (i.e speed) won't work inside the bank for cops. Simple.

I think this topic belongs here btw: https://saesrpg.uk/topic/10621/readme-how-to-use-this-section

@Garcia1999 said in Drug-sell:

@Tut-Greco i think only the gang who is robing can do that.

Here's the rules but I myself got confused about them:

^[alt text]

@Rzz0 said in Drug-sell:

@Tut-Greco said in Drug-sell:

this is allowed according to BR rules

we're only allowed to kill them if they're inside the bank, they can just stay outside and it will be DM, just let us kill them outside too.

I think this should be suggested, IMO it sounds like a healthy change to the bank rules

I will repeat what i said in the other topic.
Let them buy drugs, i dont give a fuck, but if a cop is using any kind of drug, "he cant kill arrest". With this, the crims will have the chance to go back to the bank to fight for it (the crim will lose like 1 minute to go back to the bank from the hospital or respawning on his prop) the cop that is using drugs he can still arrest using his nightstick.
Simple as that
I'm not prohibiting cops from using drugs but kill arrest + speed.......

@Kybali0n said in Drug-sell:

@Teller said in Drug-sell:

Atleast allow us to kill any criminal selling drugs to cops to even things up.

I got adminjailed for killing the cop spawned as drug dealer by JhonnyEnglish.

As I know, you only can kill him if hes inside of the bank, if hes outside of the bank only the gang that does BR can kill him

It's too fool from a cop spawning as drug dealer to make them stop the BR, also they lookin for a criminal to report him and when a member from squad like (klay) getting bribed inside of the bank by squad members! and letting cops to get drugs (speed), we gotta be closed-eyes.
Even the dog posted it in FBI media archive :
alt text

but if u want to search it FBI media archive, u wont find it!, why? because Kain or some HQ deleted his post to no one see it!
So whos abusing now?

@Kybali0n said in Drug-sell:

@Teller said in Drug-sell:

Atleast allow us to kill any criminal selling drugs to cops to even things up.

I got adminjailed for killing the cop spawned as drug dealer by JhonnyEnglish.

they allow you if your gang is the one currently robbing, which is soo stupid. a criminal is a criminal let him do his job, cops can get drugs from any squad member spawned as a drug dealer, it is like if there was a rule for squads that'd say Only you can buy drugs from your squad member spawned as Drug Dealers? Makes no sense right?...

+1, also, we should be allowed to dm criminals / cops that are spawned as deals that sell drugs in front of the jail as well. As the current rule says, I'm allowed to kill a drug dealer, as long as he's inside the prison yard (cops spawn) - thats a non sense.

Assuming that there's a huge JB and there is a criminal in the yard, it's queit impossible to kill him and not get reported. First, I can call 2-3 crims to bomb him without even entering the yard - we gonna be reported and ajed for bombing the spawn of the cops, two, we manage to get inside the yard eitger by sneaking from behind or getting in as a cop opens the gate - in both cases, I might kill him (assuming that I won't get arrested, which is quiet hard, as the cops keep spawning), but thanks to the incoming waves of cops, I might try to kill them as well, as I won't be able to sneak away, so watch me getting reported and ajed for spawn killing cops.

Same thing goes for the BRs, each criminal must be allowed to kill any cop that is spawned as a crim / regular criminal that sells drugs for the cops. I know that it will never happen, but I'm gonna mention that the cops must get wanted when buying drugs, it definitely is retarded to run (while on speed) and spam your nightstick all around - as this way, you jail someone for 7 minutes, so that incredibly easy thing to do, gets the criminals jailed for 7 minutes in a little box without having anything to do. Speed for cops is just retarded.

I also don't get why the cops want that kind of stuff, as like 2 weeks ago, you managed to even request the removal of the speed.
Instead of using drugs or requesting stuff to make the criminal side close enough to unplayable, simply use your equipment. You have dogs, you have shotguns... Simply use your equipment.