Pay to reduce the jail time?

Garcia1999

Question

@Bunny said in Less jail time for inactive players:

Make this a cash drain.
Make crims be able to pay some cash to have jail time lowered (50k = 30-50% jail time?) ((** WE CAN TALK ABOUT THE MONEY** )) . AFK gameplay isn't that fun, and 6 minutes is a lo g time to wait in a room

Idea is so fucking simple and perfect and make sense. cops will vote NO just bcuz they are cops but holdon and use your mind, more free criminals = more arrest/activities/money also how about giving the money that criminal pay to reduce the time to the cop ._.

i smell shit gonna happen between cops and criminals, please just use your mind and its for both sides. i'll say it again :

• More free criminals = More Arrest/Activities/Money

• Also i suggest to give the money that criminal paid to the cop who arrested.

Just think about that than vote.

I'm 100 per cent in with this suggestion, it's just ruining the gameplay to afk 5 mins in a room, with -out doint shit. I also would like to suggest to add a button in jail to, spectate your gang members while jailed that makes the jail more interested and we can avoid less people being afk in jail

@Harmy said in Pay to reduce the jail time?:

Waiting for the No, if you cant do the time, dont do the crime replies while Im getting wanted for punching the BMX I accidentally spawned instead of a car.

First, that only gives you like 2 wanted levels, sooo don't punch bikes if you don't feel doing the time.

Second and most important, nice to see you around again. ;)

Why not, both sides will have some sort of an advantage :crazypepe:

Criminals:
Get out quicker to do your criminal activities

Cops:
As the criminals commit crimes again, they can arrest them quicker

And perhaps this will also make a little fix in the economy

Yeah, and what point would there be in a Jail Break if everyone would just bail out?
Also, the server is populated by old players, meaning they have great amount of wealth accumulated.
This would be in favor for older players and against newer ones, which would be a discrimination.
Also, as much as you say this will benefit the cops, in a way it does, but it will make our job even harder.
It's hard as it is, and by arresting we have a chance of tipping the odds in our favor. Remove that, and you get more OP.
More crim count in SR and BR. Less consequence for getting arrested.

The result of this implementation will be that crims spend money to get out, cops earn more money as a result of there being more crims, but what breaks is the balance of the game. SR, BR will be AGAIN tipped in favor of crims. And JB will be a broken mechanic.

How many suggestions are crims going to make for crims to get more OP? When will I hear a single suggestion about cops getting buffs?

@Dice said in Pay to reduce the jail time?:

if everyone would just bail out?

we are talking about reducing the time 15% when you pay that doesn't mean you will just bail out, its just instead of waiting 6min you will wait like 4.4min

the server is populated by old players, meaning they have great amount of wealth accumulated.

exactly, if you are old player means that you are busy one with activities also means that you have a gang or teammates to take care of around, if you are new just wait like we are waiting now as i said above it doesnt really effect on gameplay at all.

The result of this implementation will be that crims spend money to get out, cops earn more money as a result of there being more crims, but what breaks is the balance of the game. SR, BR will be AGAIN tipped in favor of crims. And JB will be a broken mechanic.

I may agree with you in some point, but you get it wrong, we didnt said 50k for each 15% like you can spam 50k to get out, no its just 1 press (paid only one time) also waiting 6min or 4.4min or 5min is really the same shit.

This would be in favor for older players and against newer ones

as bunny said down here, you are completely wrong, old players used to wait that time, but new players pissed off from that either old ones i think

This does not brake the balance.

Having your time cut half or third won't be enough to change tides in nearly any activity, only maybe in prolonges shop robberies. Bank robs end within 5 to 8 minutes, and if cops get control of bank, it's unlikely that criminals will try to re-take.

Also "new players suffer from this" is not a good arguement when it also allows them to play more if they wish, as they lose nothing in gameplay value. I also personally value older players as much as I value newer ones. They do also play the game

Also, criminals rarely do jailbreaks to bail someone out. It's more for fun and to shoot cops