Tuga Thugs anniversary!

Groove

alt text

Trouble in tha place? Tuga's in ya face!

As the calendar turns to the 5th of January 2020, Tuga Thugs will be officially 2920 days old or in other words 8 years old as an official gang in SAES.

This anniversary celebrates and marks the 8 years of this generation of Tuga Thugs being alive and it all comes down to the creation of the gang back in 2012 by the two founders who are @TbdS and @JP4. A special and a huge thank you to them since without them and their idea of creating the gang, we wouldn't even be an idea in the server, more even an official organization.

Many of the most known players of this server started to play here and they are already at the top with their own gangs and a great reputation, we've always been a family and whoever joined us along this years knows what I'm talking about, it's something unique and special!

Also I would like to thank all the people who have been part of us and even more bigger thanks to the people who are still with us, since without every single one of them we would be nothing as we are today.

A little message from our leader @JoKilaPT

:::

2012, year of the birth of one of the best gangs ever seen on SAES, born because of the dream of some Portuguese who just wanted to have fun. 8 years later the gang is still controled by a portuguese(not for long) <<small letter)), the gang is still part of the elite, and we have some of the best players on the server, overall I'd say we have been doing a great job throughout the years. I'd like to thank you for helping TT celebrating another year of birth and please keep the good work so we can be all together next year celebrating another.

Also, this year we have something special happening, we have a member celebrating his birthday aswell, our little Cappo is one year older today, may he and the gang have the best birthday party the server has ever seen so far!.

As you can see, Portugal hasn't discoverd punctuation yet and we blame the idiotic TbdS for that

romani numa numa yei son blizzard message:

Today, 5th of January, marks the beggining of our lovely family. A legacy that was started long time ago by JP4 and TbdS.
After 8 years of being who we are on this server, we, the current HQ team would like to thank every single one of you, former or current slug, that helped this gang become what it is today. Without your contribution, we'd be nothing.
Special thanks also go towards Jokila, Groove, Harmy and all the others that have helped rise this gang to it's current standards. Our gang was, is, and will be home to some of the most notorious criminals this server has ever seen.

That said, I'd like to announce you a social experiment within TT throughout 2020 involving Rake & estonians; and summer camps!

Here is a spoiler of what we TT HQs have to endure everyday:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFO2A59sam0&feature=youtu.be

And here is how we deal with @HasomY who can't fucking learn DM is not allowed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adoDnl25mys&feature=youtu.be

@Note zebi 3ala inactive

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic