Nickname: Huaynito

Account name: cholinlin

Country of residence: Peru

Primary Language: Spanish and English

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: 2017

Current S/G/C and rank: Los Inkas Vice-Leader

Other RP groups you're in: Never, This its my first application for a group

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): N/A

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: Well, Years ago I've recieved an adminjail, because I dont know the serverrules, but nowadays I haven't been punished.

^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

**Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words)**Well, I knew that, San Andreas Medics (SAM) is the first medic unit that has been found in the server. They have the role as a medic, so they encourage to help people in problems. Everytime SAM want to help the victim in the short time possible.

What is the SAM motto? "Always there when you need us most"

Who founded SAM? Dr.Joe Valachi

Who is the current leader? JohnnyEnglish

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: I play few times.

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: You mustn't help criminal in order to avoid arrest

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: On turf wars, if you are spawned as SAM, you are not allowed to help in any way members of gang you are in.

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: Yes, I can

^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? Well, If a superior criticism me, I would accept what he said, and take it to improve myself.

2. Why exactly are you applying today? Well, I would like to enter to a group in SAES. I interested in this group because I saw in-game how the SAM members help to others people.

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? Well, I'm patient, always try to help other players, and a good driver. And my weakness Im not good at make RP, and also flying.

4. Why should we accept you to our team? Well. I'm a friendly person, loyal, mature, and always try to help to the other.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear @Huaynito

Unfortunately, the decision made by our members and the hq team is a negative one for you. When you decide to become more active in the game, feel free to reapply.

Application ~[Denied.]~(red)

Best Regards
Griffin
SAM HQ