Al - Munazama |

Dear applicants, thank for your interest in this group. We are really glad about that since it shows that our work is being paid off. Because everything is going so well and we really would like to keep the amount of members small - so that we can guarantee our quality - we have decided to close the recruitment. If you are really interested in joining this group despite the closed recruitment, then make sure you join our discord and participate in our activities ingame: https://discord.gg/XKgp24

With that being said, it is now time to answer the last remaining applicants.

@Faysal - Decent application and positive effort shown ingame. You are pending, find a high ranked ingame for a test.

@Kim - Mediocre application, but your experience in groups in general made you compensate for it. We believe that you know what we expect of you, as we strive for bringing this group to a new level. We could use your experience for that. Pending, find a high ranked ingame for a test.

@IsLeMou223 - We did not really like your application. I don't believe that your English is that fluent. Furthermore, you were not noticeable for our members. For this reason, you are denied. Next time pay more attention to your application, especially the interpunction, and make sure you get noticed by our members.

@Rivals - Pretty decent application though your RP story is not what we aim for in Al Munazama. We still believe that you have potential however, but we'll need more time thinking about you. For this reason, you'll be under-review. Please keep meeting our members ingame and show us that you're worthy of being recruited.

The applicants are free to contact me in private if they do not agree with the results. Have a good night!

alt text
Part 1 - Player Info
Ingame nick: Spider
Account name:kaka02
Nationality:Algerien
Rate your English Skills (0/10):7/10
Current Organization:N/A
Current Group List:
San Andreas Taxi Service
alt text
Player 2 - Role-Play Info
Rate your RP skills (0/10):8/10
Talk about your RP experience:i have a huge Role-Playing experience due the fact that i was teaching people how to RP properly i, also i really love to be creative in my Rp's and i don't write a scenario or anything i love to live the moment and act just like real life.
Write a short RP story related to rebels:Jamal Al-Gadhgadhy as known as the "The desert butcher" is one of the most brutal and savage rebels tho he wasn't always like that he used to be a straight guy with quite a few troubles in his life but not much until on his 17th anniversary everything changed. some of the governement assassins slaughtered all his family members got their heads ripped of savegly in front of his eyes at that very moment Jamal's life took a detour towards the rebel life and his goal was to kill to feed his hunger for blood then joined some of other rebels to contintue in the path of chaos.
Add a photo of a rebel please:
:::
d

• 2 weeks later...

Dear applicant @McJoni ,

Firstly sorry for the late answer we really appreciate your patience.Thank you for your interest in Al-Munazama. Having reviewed your application we are currently declaring you ~[Pending]~. Stay with us and make yourself seen over the next few days/weeks for a final decision. Good luck!

Blue,
Nayeb Of Al Munazama.

d
Part 1 - Player Info
Ingame nick: Spider
Account name:kaka02
Nationality:Algerien
Rate your English Skills (0/10):7/10
Current Organization:N/A
Current Group List:
San Andreas Taxi Service
d
Player 2 - Role-Play Info
Rate your RP skills (0/10):8/10
Talk about your RP experience:i have a huge Role-Playing experience due the fact that i was teaching people how to RP properly i, also i really love to be creative in my Rp's and i don't write a scenario or anything i love to live the moment and act just like real life.
Write a short RP story related to rebels:Jamal Al-Gadhgadhy as known as the "The desert butcher" is one of the most brutal and savage rebels tho he wasn't always like that he used to be a straight guy with quite a few troubles in his life but not much until on his 17th anniversary everything changed. some of the governement assassins slaughtered all his family members got their heads ripped of savegly in front of his eyes at that very moment Jamal's life took a detour towards the rebel life and his goal was to kill to feed his hunger for blood then joined some of other rebels to contintue in the path of chaos.
d

alt text
Part 1 - Player Info
Ingame nick: xDarkMan
Account name: freezer13
Nationality: Algerian
Rate your English Skills (0/10): 7.5
Current Organization: The Company
Current Group List: San Andreas Pirates - The Forgotten - San Andreas Studios
Part 2 - Role-Play Info
Rate your RP skills (0/10): 8
Talk about your RP experience: I am a professional at RP. You can put me in difficult situations and I can go out easily. I started my career at RP when I opened my own ring, it was one of the things that made me the most successful.
Write a short RP story related to rebels: Today 03/07/2019. The Air Force will bomb our headquarters, so I must prove loyal to my group. I equipped my explosive belts and equipped my armored car, went to the starting place of the aircraft that will bomb us and infiltrated into the aircraft and planted bombs in the place. I fired in the sky so that the army would gather and take advantage of the opportunity and blow myself up.

alt text

Part 3 - Additional Questions
What is our main target? increase number of the rebels in Al - Munazama
Describe our role in few words: Al-Munazama main role is Criminal Activities like JailBreaking ,Killing,Burning and Kidnapping. Al Munazama smuggle Fuel too because Al-Munazama had to find another way for having a good income to buy equipments .
alt text

Part 1 - Player Info
Ingame nick: ElPadrino
Account name: rorywilams
Nationality: Tunisian
Rate your English Skills (0/10): 8/10
Current Organization: CripZ
Current Group List: N/A
Part 2 - Role-Play Info
Rate your RP skills (0/10): 7
Talk about your RP experience: Actually all Rps I've made was for CripZ I've never got any interest to join any group but here im now basically i found problems on writing the stories at first but practice makes perfect and i got better and better on writing
Write a short RP story related to rebels:
Jenkiz Khan he got born in Syria .never been to school he was 10 years old when he watched his parents being shot by the army in front of his innocent eyes during the civil war all what he could do in that moment is running away knowing that he can be dead at any moment .
He hid in mountain cliff with his young brother for about 5 years hoping one day he will revenge for his family when he grew up he heard about an organization called AlMunazama they were a real warriors he joined so he can get revenge for his parents .
alt text
Part 3 - Additional Questions
What is our main target? dispersing the American's government to help growing Mahdi's Family business
Describe our role in few words:
doing all sorts of criminal activity protecting and covering Mahdi's family business and smuggling fuel to gain income for their equipment