Mystic's Application for SAM.

Nickname: Mystic

Account name: berkanplb

Country of residence The Netherlands

Primary Language: Dutch/Turkish/English

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: should be like few years with a lot of breaks

Current S/G/C and rank: FBI, Field Agent

Other RP groups you're in: N/A

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): N/A

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: Adminjail some years ago for DMing outside of jail, killed a cop from a far distance, ban few years ago for bug abusing when jail was in FC there was a friend of my coming with a NRG and when you press G you get out of your jail

^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) It's a paramedic group that's patroling around the SA healing people at SRs and around the SA, roleplaying with a lot of RP groups in the server, and ofcourse having fun when ever it is needed.

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most.

Who founded SAM? Joe aka Daryl.

Who is the current leader? JohnnyEnglish.

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: were playing this some years ago when I first started with SAES but decided to do it today once again.

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: They should be acting their role, and not ramming people with ambulances

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: Do not disrespect someone, as being spawned as SAM and using the tags.

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: Yes.

^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? Would ask him what I am doing wrong, and how I did it wrong.

2. Why exactly are you applying today? Well I got interested cause of a RolePlay that happend today, and talked with Johnny that I got interested in joining.

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? Helping people is my strenght, and weakness would be, Talking on a HighLevel English

4. Why should we accept you to our team? I got interested in this group, and eehh, I am active and a loyal guy who likes to help people out around.

Greetings, Dr. Mystic.
The SAM HQ team would like to gladly notify you that you have been accepted to join our team. Your application, determination and skill-set satisfies the requirements required in order to be one of us. Without further ado, I welcome you in!
We hope to see much more of you as a member of the group, don't let us down!

^[alt text]

Regards,
Johnny English
SAM Chief of Medicine